✈︎ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 8 ✈︎

Jungkook and taehyung were sat on the floor in front of the gaming console, challenging each other endlessly and occasionally complimenting each other's gaming skills. Seokjin and hoseok sat on the edge of the bed behind them, watching the gameplay and commentating. Jimin was sat on the floor beside taehyung and jungkook. He was watching them play and cheering them on.

Momentarily, jimin stood up and sat down beside hoseok.

"Are you okay? You left the studio earlier than usual today." He asked.

Hoseok nodded his head silently in response to the question.

"Where's namjoon and yoongi?" Seokjin quizzed.

"They're at yoongi and jungkook's dorm. I should probably tell them to come here. They might be dying of boredom or they'll surely run out of things to talk about." Jimin answered as he pulled out his phone from his pocket and texted namjoon.

Mini: joonie come over to
jin, tae and hobi's dorm
with yoongi

Me and jungkook are there

Jungkook and tae are gaming
and the rest of us are
watching

Apparently hobi beat tae
9 times

Moni: okay we'll be right there

"They'll be here soon." Jimin announced to hoseok and seokjin.

"Who'll be here?" Taehyung asked, not taking his eyes off of the game.

"Namjoon and yoongi." Jimin responded.

"Okay. Ha! I beat you again." Tae exclaimed in excitement.

"Yeah, two times out of the ten." Jungkook teased. Taehyung pouted and crossed his arms playfully. Jungkook giggled at the cute response.

Subsequently, the door swung open. Namjoon and yoongi entered the room.

"Hello!" Namjoon said while taking off his shoes. Yoongi took off his shoes and sat down on the bed. Namjoon walked towards hoseok and seokjin and sat beside them.

"Is anyone hungry? Should I order something?" Seokjin asked everyone.

"Are you asking that because you think we're hungry or because you're hungry?" Hoseok quipped. Jungkook, taehyung and jimin giggled at the witty remark.

Seokjin rolled his eyes. "No. I'm asking because I want to know if you're hungry so we can order food."

"Can we order pizza?" Taehyung asked.

"Sure. What drink?" Seokjin responded

"Coke." Jungkook chimed in.

Seokjin nodded as he grabbed his phone from his bed and made an order. Minutes later, he went downstairs with namjoon to collect the food. They headed back upstairs and opened opened the door.

"Let's eat." Seokjin said while taking of his shoes.

Hoseok took the pizza boxes from his hands and placed them in the centre of the room. Namjoon placed the coke bottle next to the pizza and sat down with the others. Jungkook and taehyung stopped gaming and shuffled towards them. They all grabbed a slice of pizza and began to eat.

After the delectable dinner, the seven of them talked and laughed. They set up a competition on who could get the most wins on the video games. First, namjoon and seokjin played against each other and seokjin won. Then, he played against yoongi and won again.

"This is what happens when you have a gamer as a roommate." Seokjin claimed.

"Or just pure luck." Taehyung interrupted.

On the next round, hoseok beat seokjin and then defeated jimin on the round after.

"You're good at this." Jungkook said to hoseok in surprise.

The next round was jungkook and taehyung. At first, they tied but on the second round, jungkook won. On the final round, jungkook and hoseok tied twice but jungkook won.

"1st place is jungkook, 2nd place is hoseok, 3rd place is tae, 4th place is jin, 5th place is me, 6th place is yoongi and last place is joonie." Jimin stated.

"I expected myself to get 7th place." Seokjin confessed.

"I expected myself to get 6th place at least." Namjoon added.

"I expected you to break the controller." Hoseok jested.

"Me too!" Jimin chimed in.

"I don't break everything I touch." Namjoon responded.

"I agree to disagree." Jimin remarked.

After a while, they decided it was best to go back to their dorms. They all said their goodbyes before leaving the room and heading to their dorms. Soon after, they fell asleep.