✈︎ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 13 ✈︎

Jungkook and yoongi woke up the next morning and began their morning routine. Jungkook decided to wear a black shirt with black trousers and white trainers and yoongi wore a white oversized t-shirt, blue ripped jeans and black trainers, accompanied by a grey bomber jacket.

They walked out of the dorm together and headed towards the dance studio. After waving to each other, jungkook stepped into the studio and yoongi walked to the music studio.

Hoseok and jimin were already inside, chatting happily to one another. Momentarily, Jungkook joined them.

"You have a crush on namjoon?" Hoseok said. Jimin nodded shyly in response.

"Who has a crush on who?" Jungkook asked.

"Jimin has a crush on namjoon." Hoseok replied. Jimin covered his face in embarrassment.

For the rest of the time in the dance studio, hoseok and jungkook teased jimin until his face turned bright red like a tomato.

❀ ❀ ❀

Yoongi walked into the studio and found namjoon sitting down near the mixing console. Yoongi greeted him as he sat down.

After a while of silence, namjoon spoke up. "Do you have a crush on anyone?"

"No." Yoongi responded. "Do you?"

"I may have a slight crush on jimin." Namjoon said bashfully.

A smile materialized on yoongi's face as he teased namjoon until his face was the colour of a rose.

At lunch, the seven guys were sat at a table near the far end of the canteen. They were eating and chatting merrily to each other.

As the day flew by, the boys returned to their dorm, changed into comfier outfits and laid down on their beds.

Jimin and namjoon decided to go to the library together and the rest of the boys went to the dance studio. Hoseok and jungkook danced together while the others watched and seokjin filmed. Yoongi watched, his eyes glued to hoseok.

Meanwhile, jungkook's eyes were glued to seokjin. A smile appeared on his face as he saw seokjin's sweet smile. He was spellbound by his charming looks. Jungkook rested his chin on his hand as he stared unceasingly into his glimmering eyes.

Subsequently, they all sat down in the middle of the studio and were chatting merrily.

"It feels nice to have friends around me." Yoongi said.

"You didn't have any friends?" Seokjin asked.

"Not until 9th grade." Yoongi replied.

"What about elementary school?" Taehyung enquired.

"I had one friend," Yoongi responded, "but I moved to America so we haven't talked since."

"The same thing happened to me. He became my friend after he saw me getting bullied." Hoseok said.

"What a coincidence! It's like you're both each other's childhood friend." Jungkook commented.

Hoseok and yoongi looked at each other after hearing jungkook's comment.

"I never thought jimin would be reading books. He's been with namjoon in the library for hours." Seokjin said abruptly.

"Hours?! You're not lying, aren't you?" Hoseok quizzed.

"Im not." Seokjin replied.

"Promise?" Hoseok said, holding out his pinky finger.

"Promise." Seokjin responded as his and hoseok's fingers intertwined.

"𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆."

"I promise." Yoongi said out loud as he turned his head towards hoseok. Hoseok looked back at him in confusion.

"I promised I wouldn't forget you, didn't I?" Yoongi repeated.

Hoseok's eyes lit up. Suddenly, yoongi felt arms wrapped around him and a chin slightly resting on his shoulder.

"Long time no see, yoongi."

______________✈︎ ✈︎ ✈︎_______________

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 200 READS AND 50 VOTES 🥺🥺🥺🥺

This is the most I've gotten so far and I'm so happy 🥺🥺
Thank you for reading and stay tuned for future chapters (if I can find the time to write them)

I love you so much and stay safe 🥺💖💖