✈︎ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 15 ✈︎

For the next few days, jimin and namjoon went to the library together and would stay there with each other until the library was about to close. They only hung out with the rest of the boys when they were eating. Yoongi and hoseok grew closer and bonded whilst seokjin, taehyung and jungkook played video games together.

On Saturday, the group of boys met up at seokjin, taehyung and hoseok's dorm. Jungkook knocked on the door and was met by hoseok, who was standing in front of him with a warm, welcoming smile.

"Hi!" Hoseok greeted as he opened the door wider to allow them to enter the dorm room.

"Where's jinnie and tae?" Jungkook asked.

"They have a lecture." Hoseok replied, checking the time. "It'll end in 2 hours."

"2 hours?!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"They just left, that's why." Hoseok explained.

Jungkook sat down on one of the beds and sulked silently. Namjoon and jimin giggled as they walked over and sat down on either side of Jungkook.

"Wanna play?" Hoseok asked yoongi, offering the controller.

Yoongi nodded his head with a grin displayed across his face.

❀ ❀ ❀

After 2 hours had passed, the door opened, revealing taehyung and seokjin. Jungkook greeted the both of them with a large, welcoming hug.

"Hi kookie." Seokjin giggled in surprise.

"Hi kook." Taehyung said with a smile as he playfully ruffled the younger's hair.

"Why do lectures have to take so long?" Jungkook pouted cutely.

Seokjin and taehyung chuckled as the adorable boy led them further into the dorm. As seokjin walked past, jungkook felt hypnotised by his facial features. Jungkook blinked out of his sudden trance and walked over the gaming console with taehyung. They sat down on either side of hoseok and yoongi and watched the gameplay, picking sides and cheering in excitement.

For the next 3 hours, the seven boys played video games and chatted happily. After a while, they got bored of the games. Momentarily, taehyung spoke up.

"Let's play a game." He said.

"We're already playing one." Jungkook quipped, focused on the game in front of him, "and you're losing."

"What?! No I'm not." Taehyung denied as he turned towards the game.

"Yes!," Jungkook yelled in triumph, "I won!"

"Not fair!" Taehyung protested in a pout.

"Your fault." Jungkook said.

"So what game did you want to play?" Jimin asked.

"Oh yeah, let's play truth or dare." Taehyung replied.

"Cliche." Jungkook muttered under his breath.

Taehyung playfully hit his arm. "It's still fun though."

"Alright then," Hoseok said, "let's play."

The rest of the boys agreed as they sat facing each other.

"Who's gonna start?" Namjoon asked.

"Oldest to youngest so jinnie is first." Taehyung said.

"I'm always first!" Seokjin protested, "Let's do youngest to oldest."

"Fine." Taehyung said, rolling his eyes, "Jungkook, truth or dare?"

"Dare." Jungkook answered.

"I dare you to...confess to your crush." Taehyung said.

Jungkook's checks flushed bright red because of the dare. He liked taehyung but he also liked seokjin. A raging war took place in his mind. A fight for who he had to choose. After the fued had settled, he finally made his decision.

"I like you, tae...and jin."

_______________✈︎ ✈︎ ✈︎_______________

Taejinkook uwu 🥺