Final Note

And so, after a bit less than two months, Wasteland is complete!! 

Y'all ready for the sappy stuff?: 

Thank you so much for reading, I genuinely cannot express through words how much it means to me that you took the time to read a lame block game fanfiction and suffered through my jokes. It is, for lack of better word, absolutely insane. 

Thank you to those who have been here since the first chapter, and equally so to the ones who discovered the story closer to the end (or when it is complete!), I could not have done it without you. All the sweet, hilarious, or just blatantly clever comments make my day, and the amount of people who decided this was good enough to vote on, or simply read is mind blowing to me. 

The future of wasteland: I'm honestly not sure?? lmao— I have an idea for the sequel! However!— It wouldn't be as much of an apocalypse au, and I'd also prefer to keep the story about what happened with the president, or who karl is, more open-ended. So there most likely will not be a sequel, though there may be some oneshots coming your way in my oneshots book, Under the Weather.

The future of my writing: I have a new story up! It's called Spellcatcher (dnf)— currently I'm not updating it as I'd like to take a break for a little while, however I will still update Under the Weather (my oneshots book!) so go check that out if you like my writing :] 

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about the story— or just simply want to chat, I'd be more than happy to answer! Just comment or message me :] (My dms are always open!) 

As always, have a wonderful day! <3 

I love you all, thank you once again for reading wasteland.

See you later!

-Melli-