Meet and Greet

Warning*: Slight sexual conversation, nothing explicit.

The mood was already getting quite energetic even tho it was still soo early for a party. They had decided to start early to make it as comfortable as possible for their especial guest so he could leave at a decent hour in case he wanted to.

They really went an extra mile trying to make everything they could so Corpse would feel welcome in this environment. They knew how hard this could be for him.

Everyone was already having fun simply spending time together and enjoying each other's company. Sykkuno had arrived early (as expected) and Poki with Rae had arrived a bit after. Everyone else from OTV already lived there so obviously they were the responsibles for preparing drinks and food for later when everyone arrived.

They all were trying to keep coming with different topics until finally someone mentioned Corpse. 

Everyone was excited to finally meet him in person and, even when they didn't want to admit it, they were really curious about how he looked. He became quite close with quite a few of them and the rest of them still considered him a friend so they were all happy to meet up.

Rae was one of the ones who got closest to Corpse. they really hit it off the park with their interactions and conversations where they bonded profoundly. She really cared about him on a personal level going as far as getting really worried and anxious whenever he had a flair up while interacting with them. She could tell Corpse was a really creative, sweet and genuine person she could absolutely trust. And, even when she was a bit embarassed to admit it, she would get shivers EVERYWHERE when Corpse talked. She even went as far to fantasize a bit with his hipotetical looks while he would whisper in her ear on a really private situation that would make her turn bright red whenever that idea popped into her mind while talking to him. Hopefully, he never noticed.

Pokimane, her roommate, would get similar feelings. She had a good friendship with Corpse, they laughed a lot whenever they were on a call together but they didn't spend as much time together as he did with Valkyrae. Both girls remembered a quite embarassing night where both of them got a bit drunk talking about ex-boyfriends and ended jokingly sharing their fantasies with other guys where they both had one with Corpse.

Obviously, both of them felt too embarassed to ever talk about that ever again, but neither of them could forget that conversation even if they were quite drunk when they had it.

Everyone in the party was getting more and more anxious about the late-guest Corpse Husband not arriving at the time he promised. He said very clearly he would arrive at around 9:00-9:30 and the clock was already about to hit 10:00 pm. It wasn't a huge delay for a normal person, but knowing Corpse everyone had the fear he would not arrive at all. They knew that was quite possible.

-Welp, I think I better call him to check if he's coming or nah- Toast said, trying to sound relaxed and funny about the hole deal, taking charge of the situation as he usually did.

-I think it's better if you give him half an hour more, call him at 10:30 so he doesn't feel too pushed- Valkyrae said, genuinely wanting to give Corpse as much time as he needed. She believed he was going to arrive.

-yeah, that sounds better, we don't want to be too pushy, right?- Said Lily while holding Michael's hand.

Toast nodded and everyone seemed to agree that that was a better idea. Everyone was about to go back to their old conversations when Rae's phone started ringing. They all turned to look at her.

She tried to bring her phone out quickly but her tight pants wouldn't allow such desperate motions. When she finally got it out (took it about 5 seconds but it felt like 50) she could confirm that the person calling her was the man of the hour.

She took a quick breath (didn't wanted to look too nervous to the rest even tho she was) and responded to the call.

-Hi Corpse! Where are you? , we all are waiting on you!- She said, sounding a bit more enthusiastic then she would of wanted to

... (heavy breathing)

- Corpse? are you okay? where are you?- she said as everyone started to pile around her trying to get a grasp at what was going on, Poki going as far as to put her ear right next to the phone.

-Hey... I'm... I think I'm outside. -He said with his characteristic deep voice that never failed to send those shivers to Rae.

-Ok, Me and Poki can go get you, how does that sound?- Rae said, calmly.

-I... I'm... I don't know what... to do?- Corpse said, sounding both lost and a bit desperate.

-Well, we'll go get you and we'll figure it out, together, ok?- She said calmly, almost motherly.

-... Yeah, that sounds... good.- Corpse said, finally sounding more like himself.