Chipped Black Nails

At the start it was pretty awkward, as expected. But as the night went along everything started to flow nicely between Corpse and the OTV group.

He stared at the ground a bit much and tried to avoid physical contact as much as he could but there were obvious unavoidable moments that he just had to push through. 

At around midnight one would say he was completely in. He talked casually with pretty much everyone on the party, sharing laughs and jokes all around. Him and Sykkuno actually chatted for quite a while but he also made a lot of time to talk with everyone else. Cracked jokes with Toast, Michael, Scarra and he even got to sing a little with Lily when she got a bit tipsy.

He avoided alcohol throughout the night tho. He actually excused himself from that by saying his throat wasn't feeling that great but he knew (and others suspected) that he was only doing that to avoid getting his mask off at anytime. Poki and Rae actually commented that by themselves but they obviously weren't going to call him out on that since it wasn't important. He was doing just fine like that.

When the clock hit 01:00 am everyone was already in the mood to dance. Poki, Rae, Lily and Toast were the ones more excited about it. Michael got dragged over by Lily quickly and Scarra caved in rather easily. Sykkuno and Corpse (as expected) where the ones who didn't really want to join so they let them stay out of it for a while but with the promise, made by Rae and Poki, that they would, and I quote, ''Drag their asses over here if they had to''.

Around 40 minutes passed where Sykkuno and Corpse where just talking and chilling on the sides.

-So... how is it feeling so far? meeting up with everyone I mean. -Said Sykkuno that surprisingly actually had a couple of beers.

-It's been great. Honestly, I can't believe how much fun I'm having hehe -Corpse said, chuckling with what Sykkuno could see clearly, even with the mask, a big smile.

-Awww that's sooo cute! -Rae said as she sitted next to Sykkuno. She was sweating from dancing but she knew she also didn't want to admit how nervous she got around Corpse. 

Actually, she wanted to sit next to him but she couldn't gather the courage to be that forward around him now that he didn't need her to help him out over his nervousness. She actually couldn't stop thinking about Corpse throughout the party and even when they interacted quite a bit, she wanted to be with him all the time. He was just... such a sweet, funny and interesting person! He was misterious but yet quite charismatic and gentle. She couldn't get him out of her head no matter what she did, not even on the dance floor where she would constantly turn her head checking on him, hoping he wouldn't notice.

He didn't, but Poki did.

- The audacity! to let me speaking with no one! - Corpse said jokingly referencing her as he made Rae snap out of her train of thought, Sykkuno also laughed at Rae's jump when she did.

-OH! I'm so sorry! haha, What were you saying? -She responded nervously, a bit embarrassed

- I was just asking if you usually used black nails when you came to parties, they look pretty cool on you, I wish I did mine -Corpse said staring at Rae's fingers

-Oh no, I usually don't cause' I don't think I could actually pull them off... I don't really have that ''style'' like yours, I just wore them cause' you were coming actually -Rae said blushing slightly at that last part.

-What?! You TOTALLY pull them off! - Corpse said loudly - Right, Sykkuno?

-Oh, yeah, you totally do! -Said Sykkuno being as honest and supportive as always.

Rae was blushing more and more getting those comments from the both of them but especially from Corpse.

-Hell yeah she does! -Said Poki as she walked in and sitted confidently right next to Corpse. She had been lurking around them fixing herself a drink so she catched a bit of the conversation. Not gona lie, she already was a bit tipsy.

Poki didn't want to steal Corpse from Rae at all, actually neither of them were really trying to flirt with him or anything like that, he was their friend and this was their first time interacting in real life... but either way both were quite interested in him wanting to spend as much time as possible around him. Corpse was Poki's friend and she actually just wanted to make sure he had as much fun as he could. Everything else was secondary. That's why she came to drag him over to the dance floor.

- Welp Corpse, your time has come! You better get those buns away from that chair! -Poki said jokingly as she grabbed him by the arm and dragged him (without much effort) to the dance floor.

Rae stared at Corpse throughout that whole scene. She wanted to do that but couldn't, so she was happy that Poki had stepped up to push Corpse a bit further but couldn't avoid to be a bit frustrated.

Sykkuno definitely noticed how Rae stared at Corpse. He was really aware of everything that happened around him unlike what most people thought. He saw that small frustration on Rae's face so he decided to cheer her up.

-Hey Rae, this is quite the coincidence but... I think you're wearing the same shirt you wore the past few times you've come here... -Sykkuno said trying to sound serious.

Rae chuckled almost instantly since she got the reference that Sykkuno was doing. Sykkuno started laughing aswell.

-Alright Trollkuno, you're not getting out of this one! -She said as she also grabbed him by the arm to the dance floor.