Friends

Lily was a bit ashamed of how excited she was to see what Poki had called her over for, the hole situation was quite weird but pretty entertaining.

Once she finally got upstairs (she was quite tipsy) she found Poki wearing Corpse's hoodie and looking quite awkward.

- So... -Started Lily - What did you call me for?

- Isn't it obvious? (it was) I need to borrow some clothes

-And makeup (Lily added, a bit sassy)

-... And makeup -Poki responded both exhaling and laughing softly.

As they were finding what clothes could she wear Lily couldn't resist but to ask about what happened and Poki reluctantly gave up and told her what had generally happened.

-You're telling me you still have not seen his face? Even after all of that? -Lily started, a bit surprised

-Yeah...  it must be really important to him. I get it, he seems like he needs some time to adjust to a more social life and all. -She said honestly - It's no big deal.

- That's very nice of you... I hope he is doing ok down there with the rest, he seemed quite awkward -Lily said, laughing softly.

- HaHaHa! Yeah! I can imagine, the one good thing of me having to change clothes is that I don't have to go down there alone!

Sykkuno joined in the group almost as fast as Corpse sitted next to Toast. All of them simply continued to talk normally as the rest of the party (Scarra and Michael) joined in shortly after. They were all talking normally, joking about games and remembering all the fun moments they had this year.

Corpse could not feel more thankful that they were so friendly, Rae, Sykkuno, Toast were clearly making an effort to help him join in the conversation.

-So, are you having a good time here? do you regret walking in? -Rae asked Corpse with a big smile on her face.

- It's been... okay -Corpse responded with a clear sarcastic tone.

Everyone bursted into laughter knowing that Corpse was having a very good time, as they were.

-Oh... I'm pretty sure you're having the most fun out of everyone, right guys? -Scarra said jokingly, as everyone else agreed.

Corpse got immediately flustered by that statement. It was really obvious what he was referencing to and he couldn't avoid but to feel embarrassed.

Rae and Toast noticed it, Rae was ready to tell Scarra that he shouldn't say those types of things since it would make Corpse feel umcomfortable but Toast had a different approach.

-Hey, Corpse, -He said, friendly - You don't need to feel embarrassed about any of that, you know? You, Poki, all of us are adults and friends, we're mature enough to not make a big deal out of it, right?

Everyone started nodding in agreement, Rae being a bit surprised at Toast for being so calm and mature. Specially thinking that he was right.

- Yeah... That sounds good. -Corpse said calmly - Thanks.