Over

When the clock hit 5:00 am, everyone was already done. Michael and Lily had gone to bed a hour ago, Scarra left shortly after, Toast was passed out in the couch and Sykkuno went to the guest room a while ago excusing himself on ''being too tired''.

Corpse wasn't that tired, he was used to not sleeping much and even when he obviously had been moving a bunch for the past few hours he didn't feel that beat. Rae and Poki seemed quite lively aswell but they were both ready to go to bed aswell.

Surprisingly, they approached Corpse when they said they were done for the night, asking him if he could take them to their apartment since neither of them arrived with a car and both had beeg drinking while Corpse didn't. Corpse was pretty sure they had planned sleeping over at the OTV House and he was the only one that wasn't staying.

He obviously thought that it would be easier if he just spended the night, it wasn't like they didn't have enough room, but because of his privacy issues he was paranoid about being unconscious around people. Yes, even these people.

He couldn't stop wondering about why they weren't staying over. Did they have something to do early? 

- Ummm, Yeah, I think I can give you guys a ride but... why? -He asked, genuinely confused.

- Well... let's say we've decided that it would be better to go home tonight. Is that okay with you? We can just call an Uber -Poki replied, putting up a sad face while saying that last part. It was clear they wanted him to drive them.

He didn't mind.

As they were going through the streets in the dark Corpse was focusing on his driving, wearing his facemask and being a bit nervous since both girls had decided to sit in the back of the car, leaving him alone upfront. They were keeping their voices low but it wasn't exactly whispering, he felt a bit anxious about it but didn't wanted to make a big deal out of it.

They were looking really happy and enthusiastic, laughing and giggling and looking at him every once in a while in a friendly way. Both clearly were talking about him.

Corpse's first reaction was to get a bit flustered, it was pretty common for him to get anxious over people talking behind his back, but then he remembered what Toast had said to him. They were his friends, he knew that and he knew that whatever they were saying it wasn't anything bad since he trusted them. Now more than ever.

Even over the more ''embarrasing stuff'' he kept reminding himself that  they were all adults so there was nothing to be embarrassed about.

-Hey, Driver! -Rae said jokingly

-Yes, ma'am? -Corpse replied a bit shucked since he was pretty deep inside his head.

- Me and my friend here were thinking about something that might interest you... -She continued, adding some mistery in her sentence.

-Oh, yeah? What's it about? -Corpse replied, a bit intrigued.

-Well... -Poki jumped in- We wanted you to join me and Rae into a bit of a movie night!

Corpse was quite lost.

-A movie night? Starting at 5:30 am? I mean, I thought I was the one that didn't sleep.

Both girls chuckled.

-Yeah, I don't know, we just... don't feel tired at all and want to keep the night going for a little longer.

Corpse was considering it but then he remembered the very reason why he didn't stay over at the OTV House.

-I... I don't think I can, girls... It's getting pretty late and I can't stay over... -Corpse replied with a calm but still a bit sad tone.

-Awwww, Come on! You can have your own room! You'll have all the privacy you want! -Rae said, really trying to convince him.

- I don't know...

Both girls leaned over to hug him from behind. Poki wrapped her arms around his neck while Rae was a bit more to the side so she went for his torso. They kept on begging him to come over until Corpse finally replied.

-Fine! Fine! -Corpse said while chuckling - Just don't make us crash!

They backed down in a scream of happiness followed by the genuine laughter of the three of them.

The night wasn't over.