White Tee? [+18, Skippable]

Warning: The next two chapters contain explicit sexual interactions. You can skip this chapters and still follow the story.

Every second that passed he would get more anxious. She had brought him into the upstairs bathroom and told him to wait for her there. Why in the bathroom? Why was she taking so long?

Poki started running as soon as she closed the door, leaving him with a flirty last second wink right before. She actually wanted to find those Cat Ears.  Even when she was sure Corpse didn't really care. It was just a quick little tease right before they would get into the real action but she really wanted to have it for some strange reason. Maybe it was just for stalling a bit so she could get her cool back before the ''show''. That line from his song that he whispered in her ear really did it for her, she wanted to go all out.

She finally found the right box in her old room's closet where she had left those stupid ears, she quickly tried them on and checked herself on the mirror. It looked alright, nothing special but still kinda good. She was happy with it, so she started walking back to the bathroom, taking deep breaths as she mentally prepared herself.

The door opened slowly and Corpse started panicking. He was really on edge with his anxiety and the weird situation he was in. Once the door finally opened he couldn't stop laughing. She had actually putted the cat ears on and was doing a sexy cat pose. Poki also started chuckling once Corpse completely saw her, breaking the pose while she walked into the bathroom and closed the door.

-I hope you don't mind if we stay here -Said Poki, once both managed to completely calm down -Is just that I don't want to risk it going into anyone else's room, you know?

-Yeah, that's fine. -Corpse said calmly, even tho he wasn't. Not because of the room but because of how nervous he was.

Poki quickly approached him once he finished his  sentence, putting her chest against his. Since they didn't have much of a height difference, they were basically breathing on eachother, almost face to face. She put her arms over his shoulders and stayed still like that.

-Your move. -She said, seductively.

Corpse took a quick second and placed his hands shyly on her lower back, trying to embrace the moment as much as he could, but he still wasn't feeling confident enough.

She gave him a sweet smile as she slowly grabbed his hands and lowered them directly to her ass. She could tell he was blushing, but didn't want to call him out on it.

-How does that feel, ''Cadaver de Esposo''? -She said jokingly in spanish, trying to break the ice a bit. It was clear that Corpse was struggling a little.

- Better. -Corpse said, sounding confident as he tightened his grip on her ass. She had a great one, he thought, tight, big and firm. If he was not careful, it could make him go crazy.

-ohh! That's more like it! -Said Poki, genuinely surprised and excited. 

She leaned in, since the most natural thing for her to do next was to finally start kissing but... as she was about to she got reminded of a little problem.

- Ummm... Corpse? What are we going to do about this? -She said pointing at his face mask.

-Oh, right... I... -Corpse said starting to get nervous again. 

He had completely forgotten about the damn mask. He knew that he didn't want to show his full face, not tonight at least, but he didn't want to stop either. How was he supposed to explain Pokimane, one of the most wanted women in the world, that he was willing to fuck her, but not to show his face? How do you even explain that? He was going to ruin the hole thing, she was probably going to get annoyed at him and they would stop talking. And...