Starving [18+, Skippable]

Note: This chapter (and next) is 18+, you can skip this and still follow the story.

Rae was feeling really overwhelmed about the whole situation. She knew that she wanted this but at the same time she didn't expect this to happen so suddenly.

The kiss was soft and sweet, it was clear that Corpse didn't really think about it since he pulled out after a couple seconds and sounded quite lost afterwards.

-I... I'm sorry -Corpse said, clearly flustered.

-No, no... It was good! -Rae responded friendly and supportive -I was just surprised since... you know... your mask and all.

-Oh... yeah... -Corpse continued- It just felt... fitting?

Rae giggled softly at Corpse's nervous replies.

-It definitely was. -She answered, confidently, knowing that Corpse was struggling a little as she leaned in for a longer and more pationate kiss.

She went in strongly, kissing him longly and progressively starting to get a bit of tongue in his mouth, following a bit of the tips that Poki had given her. She knew that if pushed correctly, Corpse would get in charge of the hole thing. She would love to see him try to.

As she kept on with the kissing she started to get her body closer and closer to him, until she was sitting on top of his lap. Both could not really see eachother that well so they had to rely on tact to know how to move around the couch, especially being so close.

When she finally pulled out from the kiss, she leaned back a little to catch her breath and to check on how Corpse was doing.

-So... -Rae started - I want this... do you want this?

Corpse chuckled a little.

- I do.

He placed his hand on her face and went in for a strong kiss as his other hand went to her waist. He was slowly moving up to get her top off but as he was about to she stopped him.

- Nah, nah, nah! -Rae said- I'm in charge here, young man! and I say you go first!

She pushed him down into the couch so he would be completely laying there as she quickly zipped his hoodie off and started to pull his shirt off from the top. She couldn't even bother with the buttons. As she did, she placed her hands and his chest and slowly rubbed it trying to get a good feel of how his body was.

-Hey -Corpse said, seriously -I think it's your turn here.

Rae giggled a little out of nervousness and proceeded to take her top off. She was pretty confident about her body but she knew she didn't have the stereotypically wanted tits or ass that people saw in the magazines and even when she didn't wanted to admit it, she was a bit self conscious about it.

Corpse proceeded to smoothly snap her bra off before she could even notice his hand was there.

-Hey! -Rae said, being actually a bit annoyed about it.

Corpse sitted up quickly and he kissed her passionately as his right hand grabbed one of her tits and his left hand hugged her strongly around her lower back. He then went slowly to her neck and kept on kissing and bitting it without mercy, Rae was quite lost at his sudden passion that she was really enjoying. Rae started to lean back as Corpse went lower and lower into her body, proceeding to desperately lick her tits and nipples as he softly bitted them aswell. He was hungry for her body and that made her immediately forget about any insecurities that she thought about before.

-Alright, alright! -Rae said loudly - That's enough! -She said as she pushed him back down - You don't get to step out of line without any punishment!