~ CHAPTER 2 ~

*Your POV*

I wake to the sound of my alarm blaring in my ear. I sit up reluctantly and turn it off. Today I didn't work so I could stay in bed all day. That was until I hear a knock and the door creak open.

"Y/N mum said breakfast is ready!" Fred shouts in my ear.

"Thanks now get out!" He runs away I could hear George with him as well laughing. I get out of bed and head for breakfast. 

I sit down and the kitchen goes silent. I looked up as Percy rolls his eyes and eats his breakfast. We all ate in silence. We all finished and I helped Mum tidy up the kitchen. "Have you sent the letter yet?" I shake my head no.

"I was going to send it after breakfast."

"Well you best do it quick we're leaving to go to the leaky cauldron tonight."

"Alright..." I sigh. Mum stops me.

"What's up? Is it about last night?"

"I don't know it's just with the whole thing last night I don't want to fail this and disappoint you two, especially Dad."

"I know darling, and you won't. If it doesn't work out you still have a job at the ministry with your father. You could never disappoint us okay? Now send that letter." She says hugging me before I leave.

I walk up the stairs into my room and was met by Fred and George.

"We want to talk to you about school," Fred said alright asking for something. 

Y/N: "Okay... what about?"

"Don't tell Mum anything we do. We've already had the embarrassment." I smirk thinking about the howlers they would reserve from Mum.

"I'm sorry but I can't stop that. Just because I'm your sister doesn't mean I'll give you special treatment." They Both groan.

"Come on, just let a few thing slide. We promise not to prank you anymore." Fred promised. 

"Okay, if I do will you stop bothering me for a bit." they both nod their heads and left my room. I began to write the letter back to Hogwarts

'Dear Minerva McGonagall

Thank you so much for the offer you have given me. I would be happy to take the position for this year. Sorry for the late reply to your last letter, I've been thinking about this long and hard. I don't know if there is anything that I will need to bring, but please let me know. I appreciate the offer and look forward to seeing you at the start of the term.

Yours sincerely,
Y/N Weasley.'

I go downstairs and hand Mum the letter. "Do you mind sending this please, I going to get change?"

"Of course." I head upstairs to get changed and pack for Hogwarts.

*Your outfit*