~ * Chapter 22 * ~

*Smut Warning*

I sat on the bed waiting for him, I heard a door go from a room which made me panic for a second until a soft knock came from the door. I opened the door as quietly as possible letting Remus slip in. He pulled me to him landing a passionate kiss against our lips. He walked me backwards as the back of my legs hit the edge of the bed. 

He laid me down laying on top of me rolling us both over as I moved to straddle him again. He groaned as I rolled my hips against his. "Please. Ride. Me." He said between kisses. I pulled back letting him sit up against the headboard. I pulled off my nightgown throwing it somewhere else in the room. He groaned out again as I smiled back at him, moving in to kiss him. 

I grinded against him moaning against his lips as he groaned out as well. He moved his hand down between us and started rubbing my clit softly. I moaned out leaning my head back. Remus placed his hand over my mouth making me look back at him. "We have to be quiet." He said placing another kiss on my lips. 

I moved my hands to pull down his boxers letting his cock pop out. He groaned as I lightly touch it, I smile back at him placing another kiss on his lips. I sat up and placed his tip against me grinding softly against him, he let out a groan as I smiled back at him teasing him a little. 

He got hold of my hips to stop me from teasing him. "Please stop." He said as I smiled back at him. He looks a hot mess, sweating and out of breath from the teasing. I want to carry on but I knew we didn't have the time before someone in the house heard. So I put him out of his misery and sank on him bit by bit until he was fully inside of me. 

We both moaned staying still for a moment just feeling each other before I started to move again. I began to build up a rhythm feeling him slip in and out of me. Remus helped by lifting my hips up and down him as well as pleasing kisses on my skin and whispering praise against me. 

I moaned out with my hand over my mouth to silence myself as I felt Remus circle my clit as we carried on. I began to get tired as Remus thrusted me. I started to lose my breath and rhythm as Remus began to take over. Using me like a rag doll as I tried to stop myself from moaning out his name. 

The room was filled with the sounds of heavy breathing and skin against skin, we both tried to stop it but nothing could cover the sound. 

"Remus." I moaned out into his shoulder biting down on his sweaty skin, I whimpered as I felt my stomach drop. I moaned out again for him as he held on to me. He groaned out as well as I finished on his cock. He chuckled as I held onto him as he continued thrusting into me. I whimpered and moaned into his ear as his thrust became sloppy. 

He finally groaned out finishing into me and filling me up. He groaned and lay back against the pillows pulling me down with him. We both breathed out catching out breath with each other. Remus looked down at me seeing my tired face. He lightly smiled and placed and kiss on top of my head. He mumbled as I started to drift off to sleep against him. "Merry Christmas."