~••CHAPTER 16••~

WARNING: SMUT.

~Your - POV~

As soon as we got back to his room he pushed me against the door making it rattle on its hinge. He leaned down to me kissing me with force and passion as his long arms wandered down to my hips. He brought his hands into the robe feeling the silk shorts I usually wore to bed. We continued kissing and brought my arms around his neck standing on his toes wanting to be closer to his lips and him, he softly grunted as I stepped on them. As my height increased it still wasn't close enough to the man in front of me. I tried tiptoeing closer but it wasn't helping it was only causing him more pain in his toes. He grunted again as it grabbed my hips pulling me up to wrap my legs around his waist. He moved his hands to the roundness of my arse as I moaned into his mouth. He smirked knowing that he was happy that he did this.

We kissed more for a couple of more minutes with hands roaming everywhere between us, he then pulled back as I pouted trying to lean into him more with pouted lips. He chuckled and stroked his hands over my arse again.

"Come on let's go for a bath." He pats my bum as he let me down. I ran ahead into his bedroom collecting towels and soothing bath stuff that apparently realised endorphins. I held it to him confused about why he had this, he looked back smirking and laughing.

"What, you brought it?" He chuckled while shaking his head.

"I saw it the other day and thought you'd like to try it, I guess this is a perfect time." He leaned down and kissed me. I smiled and pushed past him running to the bathroom. I set up the bath lighting candles around us and setting off the taps realising bubbles around us. I look back at Remus watching me leaning against the door frame.

"What?" I was confused about why he was staring back at me, he smiled and walked back to me.

"Nothing." He kissed the top of my head. "I'm just lucky to have you." I blushed while checking the temperature. I coughed over my flushed state.

"Erm... the baths ready." I say facing my back to him as I stood up dropping his robe behind me. I stripped off my pyjamas, I stepped into the bath dunking my head under to submerge into the warmth and scents around me. As I came to the surface I swam up to the edge leaning on my arms. Remus had his back facing me as he started unbuttoning his cardigan and shirt dropping them at the side, showing his scared muscular back. He carried on unbuckling his belt and zipping down his trousers. He pulled his boxers down with them as they dropped around his ankles. As they dropped I stared at his arse, for a man his arse was perky and good enough to bite or mark. He stretches his back as he turned, he was taken aback as he saw me looking back at him biting my bottom lip.

I hide my face not realising how red and heated my face was, he walked towards me as I pushed from the side. He climbed in as his erection bounced against his thigh as it was half hard from the kissing earlier. We didn't say anything together as he got in, I swam out to the middle not being tall enough to reach the bottom. He dunked his head under, he stayed under as I couldn't see where he had gone. I tried looking into the water as his head popped up in front of me holding onto my waist bringing me in closer to him. I gasped as he did this making me jump, he laughed as I crossed my arms in front of us.

"Hay that wasn't fair."

"I'm sorry." He fakes pouted as he leaned in placing a light kiss on my lips. He smiled into it as I kissed back wanting more of him. We kissed more only hearing the noise of the taps running, the bubbles popping in the air and our mouths moving with each other intertwining our tongues together. Remus had moved back to the steps without me knowing until his back hit the side. He lets out a grunt as I pulled back, he smiled back at me with hooded eyes as he moved to sit on the top step. He held my sides as I kicked my legs under the water as it still was too deep for me. He leaned into my neck placing his wet lips into the curve. "Come closer." He whispers in my ear as he lifted me by my waist.