~••CHAPTER 12••~

Smut Warning. (Full chapter).

*Remus' - POV*

I push her down on the bed as I lead my kiss down her face to her neck, I nip and suck at the skin hearing her breath becoming delayed. She moans in my ear which made me harder as I trace over the marks with my tongue. I breathe in her scent feeling myself twitch between my legs. I whisper in her ear.

"Merlin, can't get enough of you." I pull back looking down at her, she blushes and smiles back. I caress her cheek as she looks back into my eyes. She looked nervous, I want her to feel comfortable with me. I lean into a place with a soft kiss on her lips and brought my hands to her back. She pulls back and looks back in a panic.

*Your - POV*

I panic for a second, I pull back and see Remus looking back with concern.

"Are you ok? Did I do something?" I shake my head.

"I-m.. just nervous. I haven't done this in a while and..." Remus brought his finger to my lips to quieten me.

"It's fine. We can take it slow." I nod still nervous. Remus smiles and kisses me again. He deepens the kiss making me flustered again. He moves me up to the bed with my head on the pillow. He gets in between my legs and brings his hands beside my head. I moan as he brings his lips back to my neck, I arch my back into him and can feel him begin to grind his erection into me. I feel it twitch again on my thigh as he groans in my ear. His groan turned me on more as he brought his hands to my back.

He unzips the back of my dress, kissing the new skin being revealed to him. He pulled back as the dress drops to my waist he looks at my chest up and down. He groans again leaning closer to me.

"I don't understand how you can get more beautiful." I smile back, biting my lip feeling flustered under his gaze. He kisses me again, pulling me back up as he pulls that dress out from under me. He throws the dress somewhere in the room and brings his hands to my back again unclasping my bra. The straps fell off my shoulders as it dropped between us. He held it in his hand and smiles. "Your. so. beautiful." He says in between kisses. I bring my hands to the top button of his shirt, my hands shake trying to get it off of him. He pulls back from my lips, still resting his forehead against mine. He looks between us and smiles I look into his eyes as he lifts his hands over mine calming me down and guiding my hands down.

I get his shirt off and pull it from his shoulders, I throw his shirt somewhere. My eyes trace over his body. Yes there were scars and he was lean but he was still well-built. He leans me back continuing the kiss, his hands moving slowly over my body. Goosebumps appear over the surfaces as he did this, nothing and no one felt this good on top of me but Remus made this feel completely different. I moan into the kiss, feeling a little embarrassed about it Remus laughed and shook his head.

"Don't be embarrassed." He whispers in my ear and continues his kisses down my neck. I bring my hands to the back of his neck feeling him place lingering kisses. He starts to nibble and suck over the places that made me moan or make any noise. I could feel a smile that made me laugh and smile back, even though I couldn't see his face. He starts to move his hands down to my waist and than my hips, he plays with my waistband tracing his fingers just under the top of it. He brings his hand further in slower finally placing his fingers on where I needed him. He smiles and whispers again.