~•CHAPTER 9•~

*Third-person POV*

After the last couple of days, everything kind of went back to normal. Remus was back to teaching and seemed healthier than he was. Y/N was back teaching and enjoying it, it gave her confidence in her area of work. Everything was normal until one evening everything became a reality.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Your - POV*

Remus and I sit in the hall talking and laughing with each other. I look at him to see him so happy and relaxed it makes me feel warm when he's like this.

"Seriously, I'm not kidding school was chaos for me and my friends. Constant pranks and just general havoc." We laugh at him talking about his school days. I see in his face a warmth that I hadn't seen yet in him.

"The way you speak about them, they remind me of Fred and George." Remus nods.

"Oh definitely. They are quite similar, but also different at the same time." He laughs and looks towards them, I look over and see them throwing food at each other. I smile and turn back to him. "But at the same time, they did taunt a lot which meant I would apologise to the people most of the time." He shrugs and smiles at me.

"I can imagine." I smile back. I look to the right of me to see Snape staring again. He looks away when our eyes met. I shake it off and look back at Remus.

"Are you ok?" He says looking back to where Snape was.

"I'm fine. I just don't understand why he keeps staring." Remus shrugs.

"Jealousy."

"Maybe." I smile back at him. He smiles back at me and winks, I blush and play with my hands in my lap. I can hear him chuckle under his breath.

We finish dinner and decide to go on a walk around. We get to a quieter part of the castle. It was weird, no lamps were lit and no one was around. I look around and look up at Remus.

"It's weird how quiet it is here." I see him walk over to a window leach and lean against it. I walk closer to him.

"Maybe quiet is a good thing." He sits up taller and brings his hands to my waist dragging me in closer. I smile placing my hands on his chest trying to balance. He smiles back and leans down placing a kiss on my lips. I bring my arms around his neck and deepen the kiss more. I feel him smile into the kiss, he moves his hands around to my lower back bringing me in closer to him. I squeal at this movement, he smiles more and brings me in closer than before.

He pulls back trying to catch his breath. We both smile at each other laughing, he leans down and places another soft kiss on my already swollen lips. I lean back and place my hands back on his chest. The clock of the school donged. Then silence.

Wind blow through the open windows it was chilling. I move in closer to Remus for warmth. He wraps his arms around warming me up. The silence makes it worst, hearing the whistle of the wind and the sounds of creaking. I felt nervous. I think Remus sensed it. He held me to his chest and rubs my back.

The darkness makes it worst not knowing what was out there, and the knowledge of a murder near here was more of a worry. That's when I look over Remus's shoulder, in the darkness of the courtyard I couldn't see anything besides two yellow eyes staring at us in the distance. I panic and hold onto Remus harder.