Chapter Thirty Three

Dara POV

When we woke up we did it in the kitchen, bathroom, living room, and back to the bedroom. Jiyong had so much energy, unlike me. My legs felt like jelly, and my hips were killing me. It hurts at first because of his big size but after that whole night it was magical.

"How about round 7?" Jiyong said wrapping his hands around my waist behind me, applying kisses on my neck as I cooked breakfast.

"I'm still sore from the rounds we had. We need a break, I need a break" I said kissing him then I turned back to cooking.

He put in his puppy dog face, which is hard to say no but at a time like this it's a no.

"No. Ji. No means No"

"But I could ease the pain if you want. Do you want me to rub your back for you?" he winked.

"No thank you. Last time you said back massage, we ended up in your bed, twice. So, I'm good thank you. I'll just go into the pool" I patted his shoulder. I served Jiyong his food and I ate mine, as soon as I was done I washed my plate and left to put on my bikini on, the sexiest one I owned.

He'll be begging on his knees for me...

I put on the bikini, Jiyong was in his office making calls. First I took a dive into the pool, it was so refreshing and I felt all my sores went away. After taking a few swims, I was drying myself, Jiyong came out "Babe, I was thinking-" he stopped, looked me up and down twice, licked his lips then smirked "If you wanted me to rip your clothes off again all you have to do is ask. There's no need to tease me, especially in something...like that" he said in a husky tone. He walked over me, his eyes dark, hungry, filled with lust. It is scary yet I liked it, I loved it when he looked at me like I was the last woman on earth, it made me feel loved and wanted.

He pinned me to the wall, his cologne and smell of his mint toothpaste filled my nostrils. "How about we take a swim..." he said kissing my neck.

"I-I...think your thought of swimming is way different than m-mine" I breathe out. He stared at me and smirked "Exactly." Then he pushed me into the pool, and took off all his clothes until he was wearing only boxers. Jiyong dived in, then swam towards me, locking me in the corner where I couldn't escape.

Damn it...not good. Not good at all, how am I supposed to get out of this one?

"I-I have to go and get a bag of clothes to sleep over" I said trying to move but I was glued to the corner. "There's no need, babe. I have some moving men, moving all of your stuff to my house right now"

"W-Why? I thought we were going to wait"

"I can't spend another day without you next to me in my bed" he said rubbing circles on my back.

"Babe would you like to do me the honor and be my fiance again?" he said with a straight face. I looked at him and smiled then kissed him "Yes and I want to be with you forever" I said. He smiled brightly at me, sparkles in his eyes.

He swam to his pants and pulled out the ring and put it on my finger, I almost forgot how beautiful it looked. After we swam around a little, we took a shower; together. The moving men dropped all my clothes and things in jiyong's room, I spend 2hrs, fixing my clothes into his huge walk in closet. He had his side and I had my side but mine was a tiny bit bigger, even though I didn't have much clothes to fill it, Jiyong said within time it'll be full.

I love this feeling... I finally found my Prince Charming, and he found his long lost Cinderella.

_______________________________________

Donghae's POV

It's hard to let the one person that understood you go. But in time there'll be another person that will accidentally walk in, a perfect, better version.

I called my sister "Hello? How did the plan go?" she asked.

"I quit. I can't do this anymore, I won't do it. It feels so wrong"

"Donghae. I didn't bring Nana over there for nothing. You have to, didn't you say you wanted Dara?"

"Yea, I did. But she really loves Jiyong and she's much happier with him. I'm leaving for Busan, tomorrow."

"You can't back out now! We're so close"

"Kiko! ...Just leave it alone, ok?! There's other men out there it's not just Jiyong. Look, just take my advice and just drop him already. He isn't worth it" I yelled.

"I've moved on. Now, I think it's your turn, Kiko" I breathe out.

The was a long silence, she sighed "You really think that there is still someone still out there for me?" she cried. "Of course there is. Just come back to Busan with me tomorrow, come see mom and everyone. Relax and have fun, make some friends, meet new people"

She laughed "Ok, little brother. I hope you're right, I'll see you on the plane tomorrow. Goodnight"

"Night..." I said hanging up.

Jiyong, I hope you treat Dara right. She deserves someone like you in her life, don't fuck it up.