Chapter Two

(Bom Picture)

Dara's POV

"So, what did you do?" Bom asked rubbing my back as I lay on her lap on our living couch

"I didn't mean to do it, I was just so angry and hurt. I wasn't thinking straight' I said sitting up on the couch burying my face in my palms

"Wait, you didn't answer my question, Dara. What the hell did you do?!"

"I popped all his tires then I lit his car on fire, ok?!"

Bom stood sat there with a blank face expression slowly a big smile came upon her face "I didn't know you had it in you? I wish I was there to see his face" Bom said standing up jumping and clapping for joy singing Usher-Burn I just sat here bursting out with laughter oh how much I loved this girl.

"Will you calm down pop star"

"You know what?" she said stopping looking at me with huge smile on her, I knew what was coming I shouldn't have not acknowledge her.

"NO!"

"Why not?"

"Because it's already 6"

"But we never go out"

"Because we have no reason to celebrate"

"You don't need a reason to celebrate to go to a club stupid but I guess we do. It's your first day of being single, in like forever"

"Um.."

"PLEASE!" Bom begged me.

"NO"

"Please"

"NO" I repeated.

"Please!" she yelled I finally gave up after a five mins

"Fine...We'll go but only because I need a few drinks"

"Yay. Let's get ready now before you change your mind" Bom said running to her room,

I quickly got up and ran into my bathroom for quick shower I smelled like gasoline, getting ready I put on my adidas sexy green shirt with long sleeves, belt bag and black heels. I let my hair fall down then applied light makeup finally looking at myself in the mirror I noticed the promise ring that Jaejoong gave me. So much memories now gone to the trash I took off the ring and threw it in the small bin trash can by my mirror, 'No more crying no more thinking of Jaejoong it's my time to have freedom and to let loose' I told myself walking out of the room seeing Bom on the phone then giving me a wink I don't know why I had a really bad feeling about tonight.

 So much memories now gone to the trash I took off the ring and threw it in the small bin trash can by my mirror, 'No more crying no more thinking of Jaejoong it's my time to have freedom and to let loose' I told myself walking out of the room see...

"Guess what" Bom said hanging up the phone, she was wearing a white tight dress sleeveless I have to admit she look hot in that dress she was blessed with her mother's model legs and height.

"What is it this time?" I asked.

"You remember my twin brother Chanyeol" she said as I nodded my head yes, If you see them together they look exactly alike except Chanyeol was a guy.