Chapter Nine

Dara's POV

I sat in my office staring at a blank computer screen, hopefully I don't have to see Jiyong today. Why did it have to be me? There were way more beautiful women than me to be a back up so why choose me? I slightly jumped at the sound of my phone ringing in my bag, picking it up it was my mother. Great.

"Hello...mom"

"Why do you sound like you don't want to talk to me? What's wrong?"

"I always love talking to you mom"

"Cut the crap sweetie it doesn't sound like nothing, Anyway is it true Dara?"

"What?"

"You have a date with 2 billionaires?"

"Where did you hear that?"

"It's all over the newspapers and everyone talking about it"

"It got out that fast? Ugh. What am I going to do?!"

"Listen. First breathe then relax yourself. It isn't all that bad sweetie"

"Yes, it is mom. I'm going on a forced date arrangement with my boss and his client"

"Then cancel"

"I can't. All the money is for the homeless children"

"Then suck it up and be the strong women I raised you to be"

"Wow. Thanks for the great pep talk mom"

"You're so welcome sweetheart, I have to go now but call me if anything happens or if you need someone to talk to"

"Alright love you"

"Love you too Dara" she said hanging up the phone.

Should I cancel? or Should I just suck it up? There was a quiet knock on my door, looking up it was Jiyong with a sad expression on his face like someone just broke his heart in a million pieces, I should know it also happened to me.

"Hello. Mr.-

"You can cancel if you want to, you know?"

"What are you talking about?"

"You don't have to pull that dumb blonde card on me, Ms. Park" he sighed leaning against the door

"Y-You heard that?"

"Yes I did, just tell me now therefore I could call Mr. Lee and inform him immediately"

"I-I... "

"Alright I can see your answer, I'll go and give him a call now" he said exiting my office, my heart was pounding, my gut says yes but my heart says danger. What should I do? Ugh.

"WAIT!" I screamed as Jiyong turned around looking directly into my eyes with his gorgeous brown eyes. wait? what?

"I-I don't want to cancel, s-sir" I spit out, staring down at the floor trying my best not to look up.

"Are you sure, Ms. Park? There will be no going back" He said sly smirk, what's with guys and smirking now a days?

"Y-Yes I'm sure, it should be fun" I smiled

"Alright then, Dara" he purred with a wink then left out the door, the way he says my name was to die for I felt my whole body felt weak. The image of his brown eyes paralyzing me, his smile making my knees go weak. What is this man doing to me? He's my boss.. Unless.. No that can't happen I just got out the worst break up of all time just last month.

There was a ring on my work phone causing me to loose my train of thought the red light was blinking. Jiyong.

"Yes, sir?"