Chapter Seventeen

(Picture of Seungri and Chaerin)

Jiyong's Mother POV

Ring!

Ring!

Ring!

"Mrs. Kwon, your phone is ringing. Shall I answer it for you ma'am?"

"No thank you" I said grabbing my phone, he nodded his head and left.

Opening the video message I almost had a heart attack, oh how the Lord finally answered my prayers. I watched as my son and my soon to be daughter in law is on the balcony...kissing. It brought tears to my eyes, finally I'll have more grandchildren soon.

"Yeobo, please come quick" I yelled to my husband.

"What is it yeobo, are you hurt? What's wrong?" he kneeled down besides me, I grabbed my phone and showed him the video of Jiyong and Dara kissing on the balcony.

"Well, finally my son found his girl. By the way where did you get this video?"

"Some thing are left unsaid, all you need to know is when I want something I get it in one way or another" I smiled wickedly at him.

"Don't let this go to your head, yeobo. All they did was share a kiss, you have to wait if how there relationship will go on"

"I think you are right"

"When will you start to believe that sometimes I'm right too" he smirked.

"When I already see it, that's when I'll believe it yeobo" I said giving him a kiss on his temple. He smiled and left to finish his work in the garden. I quickly dialed a number on my phone.

"Thank you for watching them"

"Anything for you, auntie"

"How's your little boy?"

"Pain in the butt but they're doing great, thank you"

"The video is wonderful thanks dear, I'll talk to you again soon"

"Anytime auntie, bye" she hung up on the other line

I closed my phone. Mission 2 is completed now on to mission 3. Absolute Jealousy and I know who exactly I should use to help me.

"Yeobo, shall we go outside for some tea while enjoying the beautiful view of our finished garden?" my husband said making me lose my train of thought.

"Yes yeobo" I said taking his hand, walking to our garden.

_______________________________________

Chaerin's POV

"Aren't they adorable together?" I asked my husband and the father of my unborn child.

"Who are you referring to my wife"

"Jiyong and his girlfriend of course"

"If I'm not mistaken I believe she said is personal secretary, not girlfriend but you do have a point they are an adorable couple if they dated"

"Who said they don't, I can sense the love between them"

"You always said to every couple you see" he joked, I playfully punched his arm and he yelped in pain "Your Pregnant and still you are so abusive, I think I might report you before you move on to murder" he joke which I punched his arm again.

"Oh hush up. Wait where did they go?" I said looking back.

"Probably to the balcony to talk or something. Why did you ask?"

To talk? Or make out ? I need to find out, but I know my husband won't let me out of his sight especially at my state and the only thing I could do is......

"Ouch. What's wrong baby? That was a one huge kick you have for your mother" I said rubbing my stomach, Seungri looked at me and nodded his head. He knew already once our son kicked I had to use the bathroom or so he thought I did.

I quickly gave him a kiss on the cheek and ran towards the bathroom, when he finally walked away I dashed to the nearest window to the balcony where I saw Jiyong and his so called secretary kissing under the stars like some cute fairytale movie. It was breathtaking, I took out my phone and took a video and pictures. I knew what they had is already love, Jiyong just need to grow some balls and make the first move. Good thing he did it on the right time, there were a lot of our male friends asking for her number and itching to talk to her more or more like sleep with her, which is awfully disgusting if you ask me.

Tomorrow I'll send those videos to auntie, telling her that were making progress with the plan. Oh and if you're wondering, yes I'm part of the plan to make the stubborn Jiyong fall in love with Dara.

"Hon, why are you taking so long? Are you guys ok? Were about to cut your cake, it's getting late" he said making me jump in surprise.

"Ah.. Yes, I'm fine sweetie, our son is just excited that's why he kick. Come on, let's go" I said pulling him.

"What are you looking at on the balcony?"

"Uh...ah. stars?, yes the Stars they are beautiful tonight"

"Not as beautiful as you my wife, but what took you so long in the bathroom" he smiled.

"I just peed. Now can we go, your son is kicking my ass for some cake"

"Of course, my dear" he said leading me to the kitchen.

You better hold on to her Jiyong and better not let go of Dara or I'll make your life a living hell.