Chapter Thirteen

Jiyong's POV

Her lips were soft and warm on my cheek if we weren't in public I would have taken her right then and there but it took everything inside me not to pull her adorable face back to kiss her passionately. It was so adorable to see her get jealous of the women, who fell over me especially that waitress she put in her place, it would be wrong to say this but it was a major turn on to see her jealous, angry and taking control if she knew that I yearn for her and only her.

I wonder how she's in bed?

We are on our way to her house to drop her off, but I lied about my my car running out of gas. It was actually full tank thanks to Donghae but knowing her she wouldn't check the gas meter to see if I was lying or not. I'm surprised that she didn't figure out what I was trying to do when it is obvious that we were right in front of my house when the gas run out.

"It's rather you freeze to death out here or you come inside my house?"

"I'll take a taxi, thank you"

She's so stubborn, I'm going to have to break her out of that sooner or later.

"It's already 12, you won't find a taxi at this time. Plus it's too dangerous out here for you"

"I'll walk home and I can take care of myself, you'll be surprise what I can do"

I want to be surprise in what you can do in bed.

"Come on, Dara. Please, come inside and sleep over. I'll take you back as soon as possible tomorrow morning" I said, she looked into my eyes to see if I was lying I guess she believed me. She huffed and stomped inside my house like a little kid getting denied for candy.

"Wow, nice place I love how you have furniture's and paintings" she smiled.

"You like history don't you?"

"Yes, a lot. Many people don't find it as fascinating as I do, I took many advanced history courses in college for free time"

"I did too, what's your favorite Medieval and Renaissance or American History?"

"Medieval and Renaissance of course" she laughed.

"I guess we have something in common, Dara"

"I guess we do. So, what am I going to wear and where do I sleep?"

"I'll give you some of my clothes and Ahjumma will show you to your room" I said as she nodded and walked away with Ahjumma. Ahjumma has been my maid ever since birth, she's like another mother to me.
When my mom was off doing movies and going to parties to promote herself and my father is always working, only Ahjumma was there for me, taking care of me and loving me.

I left going to my study office here in my house to do some left over work that I haven't finish yet, I heard something break in the kitchen. Who is in the kitchen? I got off my laptop to see Dara in my big white v-neck shirt sitting on the counter looking through my cabinet, she looked back at me and got down off the counter.

I wonder if she's wearing anything under that?

"Excuse me, are you done mind undressing me Jiyong?" She snapped, making me lose my train of thought.

"I-I...What are you doing here in the kitchen?"

"I wanted to make some tea before I go to bed and I know what you're thinking so yes I am wearing something under your shirt" She said lifting it up showing me my boxers. If only she knew what she's doing to me..especially when she's wearing my clothes. I don't think I'll be able to hold it in any longer, it's taking all of me not to take her upstairs into my bed and make her beautiful voice scream out my name for mercy.