Chapter Sixteen

Dara POV

"I don't think I could do it"

"It's just a party, you'll be fine. There will be people there to distract you from talking" Bom rolled her eyes while rummaging through her closet for a dress.

"I don't think- ..Maybe I should just stay home with you guys" I smiled looking at both Chanyeol and Bom.

"Listen Dara, as much as I want you to stay with us instead of going with that rich bastard but you should go and have fun. Make that jackass regret what he did"

"Yea, you should do that. And I have the right dress to make him know that karma is a bitch"

"Thanks guys, honestly your the best friends I could ever ask for, I love you guys"

"We know and we love you too" Chanyeol said giving me a hug. Jen let out a little girl scream, me and Chanyeol turned our heads to see the dress that she's been looking for me to wear tonight. I can say that it was the perfect mixture of sexy, classy, elegant. It's a black high neck with no sleeves dress.

Should I do this? It's not like he likes me back, right?

"It's gorgeous Bom, Where did you get this?"

"Ex-rich boyfriend, long story short it was a dinner party gift" she winked at me.

"I think you should just stay with us, there will be too much worthless jackasses staring at your body with lust"

"Don't worry Chanyeol, I'll be careful. I promise"

"Why can't we come?" Bom asked getting my make-up and other beauty things that I needed for tonight."Because last time, you got drunk and Chanyeol had to carry you to the car" I smiled

"Should I really go? How will I know if it will work? Or if he likes me back? Ugh. I don't think I could do this guys, it's going to be awkward and what if she's there?" I sighed heavily. Both Bom and Chanyeol looked at me with gloomy expression, "So what if she's there Dara? You're going there to have fun and if she's there show the evil bitch that you're not the one she should messed with, and make him regret kissing that demon women" Bon said patting my back.

I took a deep breath and nodded my head, let's go to make hell.

"Alright Chany get out, I need to get her ready" Bom said pushing Chanyeol out her room. "Wait, Bom. I promise not to peek, unless Dara wants me to" he winked at me as I gave him the magic finger of 'fuck off', Chanyeol chuckled putting his hands up in surrender and walked out the door.

"Alright, let's begin. We only have 3 hours to get you drop dead sexy"she grinned evilly. I took a long shower, shampooed my hair with my favorite strawberry vanilla and waxed my legs, that's when Bom started to go crazy with my make up and hair to the point she almost ran out. Finally with only 15 mins left we finished, my hair fell down with bouncy curls, makeup is simple with my peach coral lipstick, and lastly I put on my black sexy dress and black heels.

 Finally with only 15 mins left we finished, my hair fell down with bouncy curls, makeup is simple with my peach coral lipstick, and lastly I put on my black sexy dress and black heels