Chapter Twenty Five

Dara POV

I had the weirdest dream last night, it was weird because I actually told Jiyong the truth about how I felt about him and I did it so casually. Then in my dream Jiyong said something back but I couldn't hear him, I tried to read his lips but all I got was 'I love Youtube'.

I really wanted to know what he said back but I can't and it's so frustrating. I opened my eyes and turned towards an empty bed, yet I smelled breakfast cooking. Quickly I finished my morning routine and casually walked towards the kitchen, I thought it was Jiyong but it was one of his maids cooking.

Where did he go? Why didn't he leave a note?

"Good morning ma'am, do you want to eat breakfast?" the maid said.

"Yes please, do you know where is Mr. Kwon?" I asked taking a seat at the kitchen table.

"He's in his office right now to finish some work. Do you want to take his breakfast there?"

"Sure, I'll take it to him right away" I said grabbing the tray of food. I walked downstairs towards his office, I opened the door and Jiyong was sleeping on top of his desk, his head on his arms. He looks so peaceful sleeping on his desk, his face looked extra adorable with some hair on his face as the sunlight danced on his face. Quietly I placed the plate on the far right of his desk so it wouldn't drop and wake him, then I pulled out my phone and took a quick picture before he woke up and set it as my lock screen.

I tiptoed ninja style behind his desk, hugged him from behind knowing I had only my sports bra and my tight short pajama pants on, I couldn't help myself so I applied sweet soft little butterfly kisses on his neck towards his jawline. I don't know how he did it but in a blink of an eye I was sitting on his lap.

"What a great way to wake me up, babe" he smirked

"What? How?"

"Shhh... you'll ruin the moment" he whispered in his morning husky voice in my ear, the hair on the back of my neck stood up. "Ji, your breakfast. It'll get cold" I stuttered slightly.

"Let it get cold Babe, do you know how hard it is for me not to rip every bit of your clothes off and take you right here right now on my desk? Why are you so irresistible? Every time I see you or go near you all I want is one touch, but yet that's never enough. I'm afraid if I get one touch of you I won't be able to stop exploring every inch of your soft warm beautiful body" he said rubbing my thigh while kissing my neck towards my chest.

How do I respond to that? Oh, I know. Let's try teasing him.

I pulled Jiyong's face off my neck and towards my lips, where my tongue and lips did the talking. I played in his hair, pulled it roughly how he likes it. He moaned as I nibble on his bottom lip, it always drove him nuts. One by one I unbutton his shirt until it was completely off slowly rubbing on his chest, now time for the time breaker. I pulled away from him and smiled, then I got up off his lap, kissed him on the cheek and walked away.

"Did you? Oh, I see. You're playing with fire babe. You better stop or you'll get burn" he yelled.

I stopped midway towards the door, I turned towards him and gave him a sexual smile. "Is that so Mr.Billionaire? I love to play with fire once in a while, it sets me in a... sexual mood" I said in a sexual voice, I watched as his eyes turned dark with hunger for lust and passion as a smirk played on his handsome face.

"Then let the game begin" he winked. I smiled and looked at the time it was already noon.

"Oh...one more thing Ji, Don't forget our picnic date today at 3 sharp. Bye bye" I said blowing him a kiss, he caught it and put it in his pocket, I turned around and left him to eat his cold breakfast.