Chapter Six

(Picture of Tiffany)

Dara POV

I looked at his mother then back at him, man they look alike with the same brown eyes and pitch black hair and smoothing looking skin the only difference is he's a guy and she's a woman.

"Hello Mr. Kwon" I said averting my eyes away from his.

"Mom I'll see you later, I have a meeting to get to with Ms. Park" He said I waved goodbye as he grab my arm out of the room, I was going to say a thing or two but something told me to just keep my mouth shut for now. We made it to the meeting just in time for the first person to enter, he looked young like in his 20s maybe 30s.

"Mr. Lee, please take a seat and wait for the others" Mr. Kwon said in his business tone, I stood in the corner by Mr. Kwon chair with a pad and pencil in my hand, I could feel Mr. Lee's eyes burn a big hole through me.

"Ms. Park take notes" he said as I nodded, soon more elder men came in one by one staring at me like I'm the last piece of cake. I never felt so uncomfortable in a room before maybe because they weren't all guys well there were some but not like this, I kept looking towards Mr. Kwon for some help but he was too distracted with his presentation so I sucked it up and wrote down everything everyone was saying but mostly Mr. Kwon.

After a while well more like an hour Mr. Kwon finally cleared his throat and all the men snapped their heads toward him in front the whiteboard "Gentlemen you all are here to talk business. Not to drool over my secretary, I could ruin your lives in one snap of my fingers now pay attention" he snapped there's something in his voice that makes you want to run and hide but not to me it just send shivers down my spine not the bad kind the good which was weird even for me.

The meeting was finally over all the men left except Mr. Lee at first I thought he was waiting for Mr. Kwon yet I was stand corrected he was here for me, which shocked me, why was he here for me? Getting into my office I seen Mr. Lee sitting on one of my couches. I cleared my throat as he look at me with admiration and lust "May I help you with anything, Mr. Lee?" I asked walking over to my chair then sitting in it as we face each other good thing my desk was separating us "I-I um. Wow. W-Well you see I wanted to know if you were free tomorrow night?" He said nervously I could tell he wasn't use to asking girls out isn't that shocking a billionaire hottie nervous to ask a girl out how unusual.

"Um.. Mr. Lee I-" I said but was cut off.

"Before you reject me, think about it. One normal non-fancy totally casual normal date wouldn't be so bad" He said

"Sure. I will think about it, I'll let you know by tomorrow morning if I'd consider it Mr. Lee" I said mentally slapping myself, he handed me his card with his phone number on the back in bold black. "Please call me Minho, Mr. Lee makes me sound old" He waved goodbye as I gave him a smile as he left out the door then captain jackass come through the door by the look on his face he wasn't happy come to think of it, I've never seen him happy nor smiling. Does he have bad teeth? Am I ugly? Or Am I Not worthy enough to get a decent smile instead of his famous smirks and scowling?

"Why was he in here?!"

"What's it to you?"

"I asked a question"

"So did I"

"Why do you tend to act like this?!"

"Act like what? You're the one that came in here yelling and angry!" I snapped back

"Forget it" he said then glanced at the business card that said Lee Co. with his number in bold black ink, I quickly grabbed the card and shoved it into my suitcase. My phone alarm went off notifying me that it's time to leave work, I grabbed all of my stuff before Mr. Kwon said something to me. Calling Chanyeol I hear Mr. Kwon calling my name from down the hall "Hello?" Chanyeol said "Come get me ASAP" I said hanging up closing the elevator door. Getting out I see Chanyeol on his motorcycle just in time, I ran to him in full speed in heels until I felt large hand grabbing my arm stopping me half way to the door.