chapter 1 - the beginning

You open your eyes just to see the bright Indiana sunrise, you hear your alarm buzzing you quickly turn it off and jump out of bed. Monday will be your first day at the BAU and you only have the weekend to fly to Virginia and prepare. You are so excited to leave this shithole of a state.
As you walk around your bare apartment you feel sadden, tears flood your eyes. *knock knock* you quickly blink them away and open the door. Mom, Dad? I was gonna stop by before the airport you didn't need to travel. "Oh honey we are gonna miss you so much y/n, we are so proud of you." Thank you mom. you see her expression sadden. After a few hours you are ready to go, you put the last bag in the taxi and wave goodbye to your family.

You quickly pass through airport security and arrive on the plane, these next few hours are gonna be hell. You put your airpods in and try to sleep. The next thing you know you are awoken and people are getting off the flight. Your heart slightly pounds at the thought of you landing. Can I do this? Am I good enough? What if i fail? No y/n no. You have spent your whole life waiting for this, and it's just the beginning.
*TIME LAPSE*
*beep beep* You wake up suddenly to your alarm. Your first day at the BAU. You throw on black pants, a white button up with a white jacket, paired with some tan heels. You straighten your hair and then you call a cab. I can't believe this is happening.

Exiting the car you walk up to a tall building, your palms are sweaty and your heart is pounding out of your chest

Exiting the car you walk up to a tall building, your palms are sweaty and your heart is pounding out of your chest. You have no idea where to go. You then bump into a beautiful blonde woman. "Hi I'm agent Jennifer Jareau" Hi I'm agent "y/n y/l/n" "You don't happen to be the new agent at the BAU correct?" You watch as her lips move, she is one of the most gorgeous women you have ever seen. Yup that's me. "Perfect I will show you around then!" I would love for her to do more than just show me around.
As you walk in you hear  "Agent y/n, agent jareau I see you two have met, that's perfect." You see Aaron Hotchner say, someone you've known a long time. "You can call me JJ by the way" with a smile . You think of how you would love to call her. Okay great! You then walk over to Aaron and give him a hug. "How's your family?" "Wait you two know eachother?" JJ says. "I worked with y/n dad, he was an agent also." "That's so cool y/n!" You can't stop smiling as JJ is the cutest thing you have ever seen. "Let's go introduce you to the rest of the team y/n."

"Everyone this is agent "y/n y/l/n" You smile and wave. Everyone stopped and stared at you. You were quite used to attention from men, and women also but this was work. After it seems like minutes, probably only around 5 seconds you hear " Well agent y/n I'm Derek Morgan and you are one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen" "Derek leave her alone" you see a dark haired women say. She is also beautiful. You giggle and give Derek a slight smile. Thank you agent morgan.  "Hi I'm Emily Prentiss" " y/n y/l/n" " Im so glad to have more pretty girls working around here."Awe you're to sweet. You are already loving this job. Suddenly you feel a huge hug from behind you. " I'm penelope, I'm the tech analyst, golly you are gorgeous. It's so nice to meet you. We are definitely gonna be best friends." You hug her back and agree. "Where's Reid?" Aaron states. As if almost planned a tall curly haired boy comes in. He stops in his tracks. "Is this the new agent" "Yes I'm y/n y/l/n" He blushes slightly and shakes your hand. The team looks to be in shock and you look at them in confusion. JJ walks in and announces a case.

You walk in a room and there is a large round table everyone sits down and you try to subtly sit by JJ but then Agent Reid offers you a chair by him, to be polite you accept. Penelope hands you all a file. This is real. Your first case, and you couldn't be more nervous.

Ahh!! So that's chapter 1!! I'm sorry if it seems bad I was trying to get the boring stuff out of the way  It will get better I promise just trust me :). I know it's kind of short but It will get longer soon. I also might switch to spencers POV from time to time. I also plan to update regularly. Thank you so much for reading 🥺❤️. Have an amazing day my fine fury friends.