chapter 21- Rossis ⚠️

You arrive home with Spencer, tonight you have dinner at Rossi's at 7:30. You curl your hair and get dressed. You search through your closet and find this.

Spencer wears a black button up shirt with black pants

Spencer wears a black button up shirt with black pants. You put on some mascara and lipgloss and you leave. "Y/n you look absolutely beautiful" he puts his hand on your thigh while you drive.

"Thank you Spence, you look amazing too" He leans over and kisses your cheek as you smile, not taking your eyes off the road. You pull up to a big mansion with a gate. As you pull up it opens, "Wow i didn't think he was this loaded" You look at Spencer, "I didn't expect anything less"

You both laugh as you exit the car, while you walk up the stairs Rossi greets you with a drink in his hand. "Welcome my kids" He wraps his arms around you and gives you a kiss on the cheek. He then hugs Spencer. "Were happy we could make it" You look over agreeing with Spencer.

"Well come in" He opens the door leading the way. You then see the rest of the team. JJ running up to you giving you a hug. "Hey y/n" You hug her back "Hey JJ" she gets closer as she mouths to you "This place is huge" Spencer laughs as you nod your head.

You sit and eat dinner and have an amazing time with the team, even Aaron could join. That's when Garcia speaks up, "So you two when are we invited to the wedding" You and Spencer both choke on your food. "We aren't engaged yet" you laugh as Spencer just sits in silence. Emily takes a sip as she announces "Yeah but the way you two look at eachother, you should be" you smile as Aaron agrees with them. That's when you feel your phone vibrate.

PRETTY BOY<3
: meet me in the bathroom.

You look up giving him a weird look as he gets up and walks to the bathroom. Luke gives you a questioned look as you get up also. "Excuse me" Derek looks at his food and smiles as you walk to the bathroom.

You open the door. "What do you wan" before you could finish your sentence you are pulled into a kiss from him. He puts you against the wall as you slide your hand over to lock the door.

He pulls away for a second. "I just couldn't get enough of you out there, you look so sexy" you feel his hand inch up your dress. You smile as you pull him back into a kiss. As you're kissing him you feel him put his mouth to your neck. "Want to?" You hesitate for a second. Then you nod, you wanna do this.

He puts you down as he unbuckles his pants. he then grabs you by the neck and leans you over the bathroom sink. You both look in the mirror as you see him right behind you. Pulling up your dress you feel his large bulge on your ass. You feel him enter your pussy, penetrating you slowly. You grip around his shaft as he moans into your ear "Now be quite for me baby" "Yes doctor" He starts to go in and out of you quickly as you already start to climax, noticing he slides his hand in the front of you rubbing your clit. He starts to lick your neck as you feel a warm liquid rub down your legs.

That's when you hear a knock.

"You guys okay in there" You hear Morgan and Garcia laugh. You feel him quickly wipe off your leg and open the door. "You need something?" Derek pokes his head through. "Yes I do babygirl, what took you both so long" Spence looks at you before Speaking. "Yeah she started her period and I had to get tampons out of the car" You give him a death look. Garcia then speaks, "We didn't see you leave" "He took the back door" You walk past Derek with Spencer trailing behind you.

You sit back down at the table as the team looks at you and smile. JJ almost laughs as she takes a sip of her drink. You look over and mouth "Shut up" She smiles and Emily notices "Have a fun time in there?" You and Spencer go red. That's when Everyone starts to laugh.

You put your face in your hands as even Spencer starts to even smile. Finishing your food up you say "So we're changing this conversation" Rossi puts his hand on your back and pats it. "Got it kiddo"

After You and Spencer decide it's time to go, giving everyone a hug and waving them goodbye you leave.

Getting in the car and you start to drive Spencer then says "I can't believe they brought up marriage" You tighten up "Why?" "Well it means they think we belong together, i agree with them. Don't you think?" You start to relax at his words "Yeah I think we do" He smiles as he kisses your cheek. "I will marry you y/n, don't forget it." You smile at him "You better baby" "Speaking of babies, we will have those too" You look at him as you come to a stop light. You give him a quick peck. "Yeah we will"

AHAHAHAH okay so i hope that was good 😁 I LOVE YOU! The next chapters will be absolutely amazing i promise! also when this book is over, probably in the next 10 chapters or so, i will be writing another one! I'm not sure about who yet, i'm thinking either another Spencer one or maybe a JJ x reader? Let me know what you guys would like! See you next chapter!