chapter 3- the dinner ⚠️

The case took 5 days, longer than expected but you were excited to see spencer for a dinner tomorrow night. "Sweet cheeks wait up" How may I help you derek? you're smiling. "You me dinner tonight?" you are kinda confused derek just seems to be the flirting type. I'm sorry I have a few last minute things to do. Next time for sure, you wink at him. "Okay babygirl" he says smiling. "Hey what was that about?" emily questions Oh nothing just dinner. "Ouuu do you want some chocolate thunder?" you both chuckle No no we're just friends. Then you see Reid staring at you, he looked tense. You blew it off as being tired from the case.

Hey spence! he was talking to rossi "Yes?" Want me to drive us home ? you previously bought a car 2 days before this case. rossi seems to have a slight smirk as he looks up at spencer. "Uh yeah i'd like that" he blushes. Let's go then. You enter your car and you just drive. "Hey don't you need my address?" No. "I remember I didn't tell you it" of course you remember. And? "So how am I supposed to get home then?" You're not. he looks at you in confusion. Spence you're staying the night, you giggle. He blushes as you pull in your apartment complex. You and spencer walk in your apartment, you are exhausted after your case. "So um why am i here?" I wanna make it up to you, so you can stay the night and we can go do something tomorrow like i said okay? "yeah that sounds good actually" I'm pretty tired though. you hand him the boxers and tshirt he gave you. Here these are clean. he smiles "thank you" he changes in the bathroom and walks over to the couch. What are you doing? "uh going to bed ?" You can sleep with me weirdo. he smiles hugely. "Okay". You walk in your room. as you lay down you pat the bed. Come on spence it's okay. He gets in and puts his arm around you. You put your head in his chest and start feeling a lot of things. all good. Am i starting to have feelings for him? you think to yourself.

You wake up to the smell of pancakes, "Hey sleeping beauty" sleeping beauty? you chuckle. "Yes you are beautiful, you were sleeping and you have gorgeous blonde hair. Just like her" blonde hair was one of the reasons you got so much attention, but you didn't really like it. This time you did. Thank you spence. "I tried making pancakes, i'm not much of a cook though." They look great thank you. Then you to sit and eat pancakes, you slowly feel yourself fall for him, and it makes you feel sick to your stomach.

After a few hours you dropped spencer off to get ready for your date at 9. It's 4:45 now so you have just enough time. You go home and jump in the shower.You pick out a dress, small and black, shows some cleavage. you didn't have a huge chest but you had something . it hugged your soft curves tightly.

You then straighten your hair, and put on black heels, you look at the time 7:30, perfect spencer is getting you at 8:30

You then straighten your hair, and put on black heels, you look at the time 7:30, perfect spencer is getting you at 8:30. you apply just some mascara lipgloss and highlighter and it is 8, you text spencer
SPENCER
: Hey i'm ready when you are
:I'm on my way in 15 :)
:sounds good :)

About an half an hour passes and spencer texts you that he is there. You grab your keys and walk out. Spencer gets out of the car and his jaw drops. His soft brown eyes looks you up and down and he is in shock. "You- You look beautiful y/n" And you look handsome spence. He had on a white button up with a black jacket over it and a black tie. He opens the car door for you and you have a great talk all the way to the restaurant. As you pull in the place looks classy, you dressed perfect for the place.Spencer opens the door letting you out. You walk in the restaurant and take a seat, A waiter soon walks up to you and asks for drinks Spencer answers for you. "We will both just have a water" He nods and walks away. Uh excuse me spencer? " I just want you to stay sober tonight" You question it but just nod your head in agreement.

You spent around 2 hours at the restaurant, you had a blast with spencer. You had feelings for him. You didn't know how he felt. You knew you were attracted to eachother, but that doesn't mean you have feelings. As he's driving you home you say You should come inside and stay for a bit. "I would like that" You pull in your apartment complex.
You watch movies, eat popcorn and it feels almost if you two are the only people left on earth. You soon realized that you have indeed fallen for him. Something you never wanted to do again after what happened with your ex. "y/n I think you are really special" Awe spencer so are you. "no no y/n i mean, you are really special, you are so kind, smart and gorgeous. I just can't stop looking in your blue eyes." He looks as if he is gonna cry. and then you do it, again. You pull his face into yours and you kiss him. He pulls you on top of him and your tongues interlock. He slightly puts his hands around your throat.
You want to do this .

Ahh i'm so sorry i kinda really suck at this. but i'm trying! There will but smut in the next chapter and i'm so excited do you guys to read it! Also i'd really appreciate votes!