Chapter 17

FALLON

I woke up with a major headache. I couldn't open my eyes, scared of the sunlight would make my headache worse. I kept them close until it eased away a little bit. I stayed in this surprisingly comfy bed for snother half an hour until I was finally ready to open my eyes.

The first thing I saw was a white and gold ceiling, which was strange because my ceiling was just white. A chandelier hung from the extravagant walls. This is not my room, and I was deathly afraid that I had gone home with a stranger and I prayed deeply that I hadn't had sex with a man I don't know.

I slowly looked to my side, and saw a peacefully sleeping Harry. I swallowed the bile that was stuck in my throat as I saw him with boxers, and I was just in a black shirt, that is not mine. I couldn't contain my anger any longer, he had taken advantage of me while I was drunk just so he can have sex with me? That was fucking sick and pretty pathetic.

"What the fuck?" I screamed as loud as I can. That obviously woke up Harry, because as soon as he opened his eyes, he looked incredibley startled.

"I can explain- I," he started.

"No, I can't believe you took advantage of me, you fucking bastard!" I intervined.

Now it was his turn to be angry,"What? You actually think I would do that? I would never take advantage of a girl, espeically you."

"What am I even doing here? You said you didn't want anything to do with me. The last thing I remember was drinking alot of shots, and I'm pretty sure you weren't at the club."

"You called me for some odd reason, and when I came you were extremely drunk. I couldn't just leave you," he said in a gentle voice.

"That is very kind, but I need to leave. I don't want to see you ever again," I said sharply.

"Fallon, what I said yesterday, I-I didn't mean it."

"Just take me home, and after that I never wanna see you." Yes I was mean, but he was the one who started saying he never wanted to see me. And to be honest, I didn't want to see the man who broke my heart.

"Just hear me out, if you still decide you never wanna see my again, I won't ever bother you again, I promise," he begged with pleading eyes.

I deserve to at least hear what he has to say, I couldn't keep living in a world where I kept blaming myself. I deserve to know why he never wants to see me. I deserve to know why he said those horrid words that left an awful stung in my heart. I want to know why my ice cold heart has melted for a man that I barely even know.

"I said those words because I was angry, I was so jealous of Miles,and I was angry cause you treated me as a second option. I was blinded by hurt, and the truth is. I love you. I am completely, utterly in love with you. And I know I didn't know you very much, I already know that I am in love with you. I want to give you my heart and soul, please take them and I will forever be content. Please don't leave me again."

At this point, I had tears brimming in my eyes, threatning to fall. But I didn't care, I was in love with him and so was he. Tear after tear escaped my eyes and I couldn't stop it, and I didn't want to.

"I love you so much, Harry." He pulled me into a deep hug and I silently cried into his neck as Harry's words kept replaying in my mind.

"Shh, I'm sorry for breaking your heart. Please forgive me," he rubbed my back up and down.

"What are we now?" I asked.

"What?"

"Are we dating? Or I don't know, I'm so confused...." I trailed off.

"Whatever you want, and I'm fine with that. As long as I'm around you," he assured that I always will be around him.

What did I want? Yes Harry and I are in love, but we only went out on one date, one year ago. Plus, I just broke up with Miles, and I need to figure out that problem. I am so not ready for a boyfriend now, and I want to get to know Harry more as well. Maybe we can go out on a couple of dates and once I'm ready, I will tell him.

I told him what I thought and he answered,"Of course, if that is what you want. Then so do I. I want to know you before I get to call you mine."

"Thank you, Harry." I was happy he understood and also agreed with me.

He nodded and smiled before saying," So what do you want for breakfast?"

"Whatever you have, I'm fine with that. By the way, where is Jamiee?" I wondered about my best friend.

"Guest room, sleeping."

We walked into the kitchen silently, but it wasn't an uncomfortable silence. Harry opened the fridge and took out six eggs and started frying an omelette.

"Why do you need six eggs?" I asked.

"I dunno, just in case," he shrugged his shoulders.

"Well I always have four eggs, and I know that's alot, but what can I say? I'm a hungry girl," I chuckled at my confession.

"That's nice, I always wanted to have a girlfr- I mean friend who eats just as much as I do," he said while flipping the eggs.

I laughed slightly."Yep, that's me."

He set the eggs on two plate, dividing them in equally. I silently ate until Harry cleared his throat and said,"Do you wanna go out this Saturday on a date?"

"Yeah, sure."

Our date was six days from now, as it was Sunday and I honestly couldn't wait. A little while later, Jamiee woke up and took two pills of Advil, and so did I. We changed back into our uncomfortable dresses and I asked Harry if he could drop us home. He agreed, and excused himself while he went to go change into a casual outfit.

He came out wearing denim skinny jeans, a black shirt, RayBans that rested on his braided hair, and black and white converse. He looked absouletly sexy, as per usual. He took his keys and phone from the table, and motioned for us to follow him.

We got into his car and he started driving down the highway, when he asked,"I forgot to ask, but where do you live?"

I laughed and gave him the address, and he nodded his head as he recognised the area. We reached fifteen minutes later, and Jamiee got out of the back seat, thanked Harry, and went up to her apartment. I stayed in the passenger seat because I felt like Harry needed to tell me something.

"Can I kiss you?" he asked, bravely.

I leaned in and as soon as my lips found his, there was sparks, as usual. I loved kissing his soft pink lips.

"I'll call you later, Fall."

"Goodbye, Harry." I climbed out of the passenger seat and I licked my lips to get the taste of Harry one last time.