Chapter 1

Harry's POV:
"Thank you New York! You have been amazing!" I speak to the microphone. Screams piercing my ear, all from girls who love me desperately- oh and the rest of my band mates.

I head on backstage, grabbing a water bottle before entering my dressing room. I find my beloved girlfriend waiting for me, sitting on the chair. I lean in to kiss her.

"How are you baby? I missed you so much," Cara told me. Have I mentioned that I am dating Cara Delevingne? I could not get any luckier.

"I'm so tired, I can't wait to get back to the hotel," I respond to her.

"Let's leave before any of your annoying fans bother us," she rolls her eyes. That is one thing that I hate about her. She doesn't seem to like my fans. I love them with all my heart, and I love what I do, and I love being able to perform with my best friends and make many girls smile. I don't understand why she hates them so much.

"Cara, I have told you more than once that I feel very bothered when you talk about them in that kinda way, and if we do meet any of them, then that's lovely because I love them and I love making them smile, they make me smile," I smile at the thought.

"Here we go again with this crappy shit, let's just fucking leave already, I'm sick of this god damned place and the screams."

She looks angry so I keep my mouth shut.

I quickly say goodbye to my manager and tell her that we are leaving. I spot Liam on the side.
"Liam! Great concert tonight. I'm heading back to the hotel, I can't stay up and party, I am awfully tired, and I'm sure Cara is tired as well, aren't you love?" I ask her.

She frowns,"actually, I'd love to go. you didn't tell me there was a party. You just go to the hotel and rest. I'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight," she kisses me quickly and leaves with everyone else, leaving me standing backstage all by myself.

Okay? That was kinda weird. She seemed in a hurry to leave me. I don't give it another thought as I pull out my phone and call the limo driver, only to know that he is already waiting outside. I go out from the back door, just so I get to the hotel faster.

I get into the limousine and tell the driver to stop at the nearest pharmacy, as I need to get some Advil for my head. We drive around New York City for ten minutes, until we stop at a pharmacy store. I step outside and look around to see that this place is completely abandoned.

There is not many buildings here, and no people at all.

Well I thought there wasn't any people, because as soon as I buy some Advil, I hear screams from the corner.

Not the type of screams I normally receive from fans, but a scream like someone is in danger.

I quickly run to wherever the screams are leading me to. They lead me to a dark alley, and all I can see is a girl and a man, undressing her and covering her mouth.

"Get off of her. Now!" I scream at this old and filthy man.

"What are you gonna do about, you little bastard?" he snarls at me.

"Call the cops, that's for sure, now leave before I pull out my phone!" I shout at him.

At this point, I am getting beyond pissed. Hurting a girl, or shall I say- raping a girl is not something that I can tolerate, whether is he is a stranger or not.

He scurried away, as fast as his feet can take him. I look down at this girl. This sobbing girl, who is crouched down on the floor. I help her get up and I look into her blue piercing eyes.

"Come with me, let me take you home. I'll drop you there?" I suggest. She nods her head, and I decide not to ask her any questions. At least not until we get into the car.

I hold her hand as I lead her into the limousine. As soon as I hold her hand, she pulls away immediately. I am slightly disappointed, but she obviously can't trust any man now, after what she had experienced. Or almost experienced. I open the car door for her and she gets in.

"Are you okay?"

She just nods her head.

"What's your name?"

"Fallon. Fallon Jefferson," she responds.

Her voice sends shivers down my back. It is the most soothing voice and its sounds like a melody. I can listen to her talk all day.

"What's your address?" I ask her politely. She gives me the address and I tell the driver.

She is so beautiful. Her blonde hair, piercing blue eyes. Her tanned skin, and curvy body. She is perfect.

"How old are you?" I ask her.

"Nineteen," she whispers back.

She's still in shock I suppose. We pull up to her driveway. Wow that was fast.

"Thank you so much, for dropping me and for saving me. I don't know how I can ever repay you," she smiles at me- showing her white teeth and the most adorable dimples.

"Don't worry about it love, just give me your number, just incase you need anything else," I ask her. She responds by giving me her iPhone, and I give her mine.

I punch in my number, and she does the same.

"Goodnight, thanks again, I never caught your name," she asks me.

"Harry Styles. Please don't freak out," I laugh, and so does she.

"Don't worry, I'm not a fan."

And with that she goes up the front steps and she's inside.

I don't know why but it bothers me that she isn't a fan.

Why does it bother me?

Authors note:

You guys, this is
me from the future, I'm just editing it. I'm now on chapter 14, anyways, just keep reading I promise it gets better. You won't regret it❤️

Vote

Comment

I love you guys so much

-Miran❤️

ps. thanks for reading❤️❤️