Chapter 18

HARRY

"Who is she? This girl is not good for you. You need to stop seeing her," Simon stated.

I am currently sat in a meeting with my manager, Simon, and he is basically talking bullshit. I am not going to leave Fallon, we have a date tomorrow. Plus I am already in love with her, and she loves me.

A girl finally fucking loves me. All the girlfriends I had were either using me for attention, or they just loved me because I was Harry Styles not because I was just plain old Harry. And I know for sure that she loves me for me, because as she said so herself. She isn't even a fan, and I know she doesn't like the lights anyway. 

"No, I love her Simon." 

He just laughed at me. He has the audacity to fucking laugh when he I just admitted that I love Fallon. "Oh Harry, you don't even know what love is. She's just using you."

"She is not. Cara is using me, you said so yourself," I stated.

"Yes, because she is a model, now Harry. You must understand that you are both gaining fame from both of this. Both of you need each other to stay relevant in this buisness."

At this point, I was fucking angry because Liam and Louis get to have girlfriends, Zayn is engaged for crying out loud. Niall is well, he's Niall. He just eats Nandos.

"No! You can't give me that fucking bullshit! You're saying that I won't be important anymore if I stop dating Cara? Did you forget that I am in a band? A fucking band, Simon. We are basically number one, so do not say I won't be important anymore. Cara is the one who needs me. Now, listen to me and listen carefully. I am going to stay with Fallon, you are not going to do anything about it, and Cara is going to leave me alone. Got that?"

He just sighed because he knows there is nothing he can do to change my mind, I am fucking stubborn after all. He just nodded his head, but then put his pointer finger up,"Listen up, boy. If anything bad about this girl gets out, you need to leave her. Got that?"

I just nodded my head without thinking, nothing is bad about Fallon, she is a fucking angel. 

I opened the door and slammed it shut behind me. I walked down the hallway, and  made it outside to my car. Thank the lord there wasn't any papparazzi. 

I dialled Fallon's number and she answered after two rings.

"Hello Harold," she giggled. 

"Harold? Hm, I don't know what to think about that. How are you, beautiful?" I laughed.

"I'm doing great, better now that you called. What are you up to?" 

"Oh nothing, I just had a quick meeting with Simon, and I'm headed back to my place for lunch, what about you?"

"I-uh, just came back from my- I mean Miles' apartment to get my name off the lease, and just all that shit." She laughed nervously. 

She sounds like she's hiding something.

"Okaayyy? I gotta go, I'll talk to you later. Bye Fallon," I said, I'm just going to find out what she is hiding sooner or later. And questioning her over the phone is not a good idea. Way to go Harry, for thinking so smart. 

Did I just talk to myself? Wow okay, I must be crazy.

"Goodbye, see you tomorrow," and then she hung up. 

AUTHORS NOTE:

REAALLY REALLY REALLLY SHORT CHAPTER BUT FORGIVE ME, I AM SO SICK I CAN BARELY SEE THE COMPUTER SCREEN, ANYWAYS. I MADE AN INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT FOR THIS STORY, SO MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW THAT IT IS:

@stxpthewxrld 

ITS ONLY ON INSTAGRAM, I DO NOT HAVE A TWITTER, SO GUYS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FOLLOW I HAVE LIKE THREE FOLLOWERS, AND IF YOU WANNA GIVE ME A SHOUTOUT, THATS EVEN BETTER! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO SO SO SO MUCH!

FORGIVE ME FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER IT WAS JUST A FILLER, OKAY SORRY ONCE AGAIN

DONT FORGET TO:

VOTE

COMMENT

AND TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS.

BYE GUYS! 

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! 

-MIRAN

PS WRITING ON THE COMPUTER IS SOOO MUCH BETTER WHY DIDNT I DO THIS SOONER?!?!?!?