Chapter 14

Fallon's P.O.V:

No. No, no, no, no, no.

This was all wrong, I can't stay with Harry, I have a boyfriend who I love so very much. So I did the right thing the next morning as soon as I woke up.

Or at least I thought it was the right thing.

I left Harry in bed, still sleeping. I quietly snuck out of the room as soon as I woke up, I hadn't even left Harry a note, I just snuck out.

It is the right thing, because Harry and I can't keep doing this.

I drove back to our apartment and quietly prayed Miles wasn't awake. Of course my prayers were left unanswered because the first thing that greets me when I open the door is an angry Miles.

"Where the fuck were you?" he screamed.

"I went and slept over at Jamiee's house, I'm sorry I didn't tell you," I started crying.

"Fucking liar! I called her and she said you weren't there, now I'm going to ask you one more time. Where the fuck where you last night?" he screamed even louder.

I couldn't tell him. He was surely going to hurt somebody, either me or Harry. And I really hoped it was me because I didn't want Harry getting hurt. I love him.

I can't believe I just admitted it to myself, but I really do love him. He makes me feel something I have never felt for anyone before. Something Miles doesn't make me feel.

And yet, I was still scared of Miles.

"I-I was a-at Har-ry's p-place," I sobbed.

"Fucking cheater! You are a bitch, you know what you are? A bitch!" he yelled at me.

"I'm sorry, please forgive me," I begged. Yeah I love Harry, but I have no where else to go. And I can't have Miles leave me. He already controls most of my life, like my car, job, credit cards. All of that is written on his name.

"No, go get your shit and get out, fucking slut," he spit.

And that was the last straw. I slapped him.

He was most definitely surprised. He held his left hand to his cheek, and stared at me.

I hurried into our room, or now his room, and got all of my belongings as fast as I could. I went back into the living room and saw him sitting on the couch with an emotionless face.

"I'm sorry, please stay with me. I didn't mean it," he apologised.

"No, I can't stay with someone like you. I'll come over later to sort out my car and everything else," I said coldly.

"Baby, please. I love you. Stay with me," he begged.

"No, I don't love you," I replied harshly.

"You love him, don't you?" he asked angrily, when I didn't answer he continued," You do? I can't believe you. I never thought you would turn into this slut. Going from me to
another guy."

"Goodbye Miles," I said one last time.

----------

I went back to Harry's place, hoping he would forgive me after I left without his knowledge.

I knocked on the door and a couple of seconds later, a messy looking Harry greets me at the door.

"What?" he spit.

"I'm sorry for leaving you, but I broke up with Miles," I said.

"Oh, so you think now I will allow you in just cause you broke up? Wrong. I'm no one seconds choice," he claimed.

"Your not my second choice," I said.

"Right, cause your not at my door just after breaking up with your boyfriend," he laughed bitterly.

"I'm sorry," I apologised.

"No, your not welcome here, please leave me alone," he started shutting the door.

"Harry, no please. I-I love you," I blurted out.

He stared at me I'm shock, like I was mad. Like I was crazy. He then shook his head and said the worst thing he could ever say,

"You just think you do, and even if you did, you mean absolutely nothing to me."

And that, broke my already broken heart.

-
-
-
-
-

Authors note:

SORRY FOR LATE AND VERRRRRYYY SHORT CHAPTER!

VOTE

COMMENT

TELL YOUR FRIENDS.

I love you all so very much,

Miran💘