Chapter 2

Fallon's POV:
As I went upstairs to my room, I can't help but think of what just had happened. I had nearly been raped and I don't think I will ever be able to shake that memory off. I am grateful that Harry was there to save me- if not my whole life would have turned upside down.

I went into the bathroom to go clean up, and then I see my face. My eyes are bloodshot red, and my lip has been busted. My shirt is covered in blood- from when the guy has punched me on my mouth, causing blood to ooze out everywhere.

I washed my face and took a shower. I couldn't help but think about Harry's perfect locks of curly brown hair. Oh and those cherry pink lips. How soft they must be if I just went ahead and kissed them.

I went into the room, put on a pair of clean pyjamas and turned off the lights. I opened my contacts list and texted Harry. He has saved his number under " The Very Sexy Harry😜". Just thinking of that makes me burst into tears of laughter. He is so conceited. I decided to text him.

"Thanks again. You saved my life!"

he replies within seconds,

"Don't worry about it love. I just wanted to help."

I don't know why but my stomach flutters when I hear him calling me love. Never ever did anyone call me that.

He texts me again,

"Are you free Friday night?"

Oh my god. I can't believe this guy. He already has a girlfriend and he's asking me out on a date. He is such a jerk.

"Nope, why do you ask?"

"Do you wanna go out this Friday? I know this is crazy since we just met but I do want to get to know you better."

"I don't know Harry. You have a girlfriend and it's kind of rude."

"Oh, don't worry about her. I'll figure something out. Plus me and her already broke up."

Now I feel bad for calling him a jerk.
"Yeah sure that would be lovely then. Goodnight."

"Goodnight, I hope you do forget about that awful man and what he did."

I decided not to text back. Even though I so badly wanted to. I want to keep texting him all night long. But then again, I don't wanna sound to clingy. I wonder where we will be going out? I figure he will tell me tomorrow.

I close my phone, put it under my pillow and try to fall asleep.

Except I can't stop thinking about Harry. He has those kissable lips, And green eyes that makes my stomach flutter and send shivers down my back. I love how he towers over me, considering how tall I am. Somehow, I fall asleep while daydreaming about the date.

The next morning I wake up to my alarm clock. Oh how I hate that awful and dreadful sound. I turn it off, and get up ready to start my day.

I work at Starbucks to try and earn my own money, because I don't like asking my parents for money. The worst thing is that I have a morning shift every Sunday.

I get into my car, and drive to my job. As soon as I get there, I find my co-worker and best friend in the whole entire world, waiting for me.

"Jamiee! I missed you so much! It's been a week since I last saw you. How are you?" I squeal excitedly.

"Fallon I missed you too, nothing has been going on really, other that the fact that I scored two One Direction tickets for tonight! We have to go!" She begged me with those pleading eyes.

"No, you can go with your other friends. I'm busy today," I lied. I just think that it's too early to see Harry, other than the fact I will be seeing him this Friday, so I decided why not? "Or, I can cancel them. We'll go and have fun tonight! Pick me up at four," I smile at her.

"Omg thank you so much! I can't wait to meet them as well. These tickets come with a meet and greet!" She says.

"Okay, we should get started on working now."

We start working and by the time it's twelve pm, my shift is over. I hurry back home and start getting ready. I have noticed that my swollen lip has shrunken very much.

I take a quick shower, curl my hair, and put on a cute pink crop top and some denim high waisted shorts. I match it with a cardigan, some knee highs socks and black and white converse. I stuff my phone and some essentials into my bag and head out the door, to find Jamiee outside waiting.

We get to the venue, and wait in line for the meet and greet. I didn't see the point of waiting in a line for three hours when I'm already going out with Harry this Friday. I though about leaving, but then decide against it, since it would mean the world to Jamiee if I was there to meet her idols.

The line scurries along quickly and I somehow find myself in the front of the line. As soon as Harry sees me he smiles at me. We take the picture and say our hellos, only then to see Harry lean into my ear and say," Hey gorgeous, I didn't know you were coming. I'll pick you up at eight, and dress fancy," he then winks at me.
I smile back, after seeing his adorable dimples.

As soon as we are leaving, I take a quick glance behind the curtain, only to see Cara scowling at me.
I thought they broke up, or was he lying?