Chapter 6

Fallon's P.O.V:

"Thanks for dropping me, and for the amazing night, I had lots of fun," I smiled at him.

"Yeah, um you said that like three million times, Fall," he chuckled.

"Fall?" I asked.

"Do you not like that, oh I'm sorry," he said, embarrassed.

"No, it's just that no one has told me that in a long time, the last person who said that was my dad," I explained.

"Oh, where is he now?"

"He's gone," I whispered.

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't meant to," he said.

"No worries, bye Harry, call me when you reach your hotel," I said, before getting out of the car, that was of course, until he stopped me.

"Fallon, I'm leaving for tour tomorrow. I need to go back. I can't stop my career. I promise I'll call you everyday, I'll come back to New York once the tour is done and I'll ring you up. Please, just don't leave me, wait for me please," he pleaded.

"When are you coming back?" I wondered.

He took a deep breathe before replying,"A year."

A year? Wow, that was a very long time. But, I think that one day I could possibly fall in love with him. Well, you never know what happens? He's a sweet guy and I can definitely see myself in the future with him. If all he wanted to do was wait, so be it.

"Okay, I'll wait for you." I smiled at him, showing that him leaving didn't affect me in any way. Oh, but it so did.

He leaned in and kissed me. He licked my bottom lip, begging for entrance, which I granted this time. We made our for a couple of minutes until I pulled away. We were both staring at each other, breathless.

"Bye, Fallon. I'll call you," he pecked my lips one more time. How bad will I miss those full pink lips.

Instead of answering, I got out of the car. I ran all the way upstairs to my room, where Harry's car was still parked outside, as I observed from the window. He soon took off after a couple of minutes.

I went into my room, and took off my makeup. I couldn't help but smile at the lovely night. It was beautiful, that's for sure.

Suddenly, there was a knock on my door. No one else lives her other than my mom. My dad died when I was fourteen and I don't have any siblings. Jamiee has been my rock since day one. She kept me smiling, even through all the hard times in my life. Especially after my fathers death, which made me fall into depression, deeply. She helped me stand up, and walk away from it. I love her, she is like a sister to me. My mother, on the other hand, was a strong and kind-heartened woman. She works in the hospital as a nurse, and spends working extra hours to support me. I have told her that with my job, I can support myself, but she thinks I'm still her baby girl.

"Hey, sweets. How are you? How was the date?" she smirked at the last question.

"It was great, thanks mom, I had lots of fun," I say, but then immediately regret it. Now she's gonna think Harry and I had sex. I start talking-

"No mom, I didn't mean it like that, I meant th-" she cut me off.

"Don't worry, I know what you mean," she laughed,"get some sleep, baby girl."

"Moooommmm, I'm 18 years old. I'm not a baby," I whined.

"Your my baby," she frowned,"Goodnight. We can talk tomorrow morning."

No, no you won't.

Authors Note:

SHORT CHAPTER I KNOW BUT IT WAS MORE OF A FILLER ON HER LIFE AND YOU GWT TO KNOW HER A BIT BETTER:) ALRIGHT ANOTHER UPDATE COMING UP RIGHT NOW! AND BTW, I CHOSE THAT GIRL FOR THE FRONT COVER FOR A REASON, YES I KNOW SHE LOOKS LIKE CARA BUT IT ISNT HER I ASSURE YOU! THERE IS A BIGGGGG REASON WHY I CHOSE HER!!! YOU WILL KNOW LATER SO I JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU TO CLEAR UP ANY CONFUSIONS.

PLEASE DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT, I LOVE YOU GUYS, AN UPDATE IN EXACTLY TWELVE HOURS! BYE