Chapter 10

Harry's P.O.V:

It's been about twelve months since I ever talked to Fallon, and I missed her more and more each day. I know what your probably thinking, how can I possibly think about a girl this much if we just went out on one date?

The answer is: I don't know. I don't know what this girl has done to me, but I was completely under her spell. She is so smart, beautiful, thoughtful, and selfless.

Three months after leaving Fallon, I had a meeting with my management. They said that the public was losing interest in me, and that I needed to 'stir up more drama'. It absolutely disgusts me that they only care about the drama rather than what I'm here for. I'm here for the music, not to make drama. I mean I honestly don't know what's up with the people these days.

So three months after leaving Fallon, I was forced back into a relationship with Cara. I have no feelings for her what so ever. She doesn't even care for me anymore, as if she ever did. My phone started ringing, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Hello?" I answered, not caring to check the contact.

"Hey baby, how are you?" The annoying sound of my 'girlfriend' asked.

"Very well, thank you. Anything you need?" I wanted nothing more than to get rid of her.

"Why the sudden rush baby?" She said.

"Don't you fucking dare call me that, you know I'm in this for my reputation and so are you. So cut the fucking act and tell me what you fucking need before I fucking hang up on your face," I said angrily.

Yeah I swear a lot, no need to remind me.

"Oh Harry--" she laughed," You think I actually care about you? I just need some attention at the moment of you know what I mean."

I know perfectly well what she means. She wants to have sex.

"Okay, be here in ten minutes," I said before hanging up, not bothering to wait for her reply.

Yeah, I know, if it's all an act, why bother having sex with her?

Easy: she wanted some pleasure and I wanted to get my mind off Fallon, even if it was for a couple of hours.

*****

Two hours later, I have a naked girl next to me in my bed, searching for her breath. I was staring at her, and I just realised how much she looks like Fallon. They could be the same person, but of course Fallon is not a witch, she is not British, and she is actually much more beautiful, if that makes any sense.

"Get out Cara, you know the rules, we have sex, you leave, and we never bring this up infront of anyone," I said.

Yes I'm mean, but could you disagree with me? How can I stand being with this girl when all I wanted is to be with Fallon.

Oh great, I'm back to thinking about her. Obviously, Cara is no help.

"Okay, okay. Chill out. Call me whenever you need me," she winked at me.

"Yeah yeah yeah, now please just leave me alone, and close the door on your way out," I said hurriedly. I wanted nothing more than for her to leave me alone. I honestly don't know why I even call her sometimes to have sex.

Oh yes, it's because I am trying to forget about Fallon. I mean after all, she is the one who lost all contact with me. It wasn't even my fault.

I closed my eyes, and tried to go to sleep. I was finally drifting off after minutes of shuffling around, trying to find the most comfortable spot.