Chapter 12

Fallon's P.O.V:

I quickly walk into my house, only to be greeted by my amazing boyfriend.

"Hey baby, how are you?" he asked.

"I'm fine, thanks. I'm sorry I'm late. I had a couple of things to do," I said.

"Really? Like what?" he wondered.

"I just went to the store to get a couple of things, and just went out to the beauty salon," I lied.

I obviously didn't think well enough.

"Where is the grocery then?" he raised an eyebrow.

"Okay I didn't go to the store, I just went to the beauty salon," I smiled, hoping he would believe my lie.

"What did you do there?"

"Um, bikini waxing," I said.

It was the first thing that popped into my mind.

He just nodded his head and leaned in to kiss me. His lips felt oddly weird against mine. All I could think about was Harry, and how his lips fit perfectly with mine.

Soon, out innocent kiss turned into a heated make out session. We kissed each other hungrily, like he was almost eating my face.

"God, I love you so much Miles," I said, after pulling away.

He opened his mouth to reply, but his phone started ringing. He looked at his phone, and looked at me apologetically.

"Sorry, I gotta take this," he said before walking out of the living room and into our room.

How I loved saying our room.

I walked into the kitchen, and pulling the pizza out of the fridge. It appears that Miles ate without me. I didn't mind though, I was late after all. It was my fault.

It wasn't technically my fault, it was Harry's. But I would never admit that to him, he would keep blaming himself.

I blushed as I was thinking about Harry. Everything he does to me drives me crazy. He was so beautiful, I was surprised he was even human. His beautiful pink full lips, how badly I wanted to kiss them all the time.

No.

I shook my head as I was thinking about Harry. It wouldn't be fair to Miles. He would never have second thoughts about me, why should I? He was completely in love with me, and so was I.

I mean, Harry has a girlfriend anyways, a much more beautiful one, might I add.

I glanced down at my arms, they were all filled with scars. I hadn't stopped my habit yet, still cutting whenever I felt stressed or I remember my mother.

Just thinking about her makes me want to cry. I quickly run to the bathroom, and pull out my razor. I slice it across my wrist, reliving some of the stress I feel.

No one knows about my habit. It is a secret and it shall remain a secret. It is the only way to help relive the pressure I feel inside.

I cleaned up my wrist, and went back into the kitchen to continue eating.

Five hours later, I'm sitting on the couch and playing on my phone. Miles has decided to retire for the night. It was only 11pm.

Yeah I know that's kind of late, but I have insomnia so that is quite early for me. I normally fall asleep at three am. That's why I'm always late for work, always sleeping in. I'm actually surprised I haven't been fired yet, but after my mothers death I can't fall asleep properly anymore. So I quickly developed the disease, causing me to lose a lot of sleep. My boss just likes me too much, that's probably why I haven't been fired.

I receive a text message from an unknown number, the tune it sends quickly snapping me out of my thoughts.

Hey x -- Harry.

Hello, why are you still up its eleven? -- Fallon.

I would ask the same for you, I can't fall asleep x -- Harry.

Neither can I, to be completely honest. Plus I have work tomorrow, so I have to wake up early xx -- Fallon.

Come over.

What? he hasn't singed the message so he obviously sent it quickly without thinking.

What? -- Fallon.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. Well I did, you can come over if you want. I got an extra room, we can have a sleepover or something. You can call in sick tomorrow xxxxxxx -- Harry.

That is waaayy too many exes. And sure I'll be over in ten minutes. -- Fallon.

I obviously sent that without giving a second thought. How can I come over and leave Miles? I can just tell him that I'm sleeping over at Jamiee's house, but still, I don't wanna lie.

But I really want to hang out with Harry again. Plus it's just one little white lie? Right?

I walked into our room and quickly pecked Miles on the cheek. He groaned when I did that, I obviously woke him up from my sloppy kiss.

"Baaaabbbee, come sleeeppp, I miss youuu soooo sooo soooo much," he said, adding a lot of pressure onto the words.

"I'm going to Jamiee's house. I'll see you tomorrow evening though," I said, praying he wouldn't ask too many questions.

"Okay, I love you so much, have fun," he said sleepily.

I took out my pyjamas and some essentials I would need for the night. I tried to be very quiet, but of course being the klutz I am, I dropped more than one or two things.

I put on a jacket, and quickly ran down to my car in the parking lot. I started it and drove down to Harry's house. I already memorised where he lives after visiting one time.

I ran up the stairs of the building, and followed the same directions I had been a couple of hours ago.

I rang the doorbell, and waiting for him to open up.

I was soon greeted by a messily looking Harry. His hair was very messy, and he was in his boxers and a muscle shirt. He wore a sloppy grin and he had some dirty socks on. Yet, he still managed to look absolutely fucking perfect.

"Hey, come in," he said, after staring at me for too long.

"Thanks, mind signing that paper," I joked around.

"Already done, I'm glad your the one who got to deliver it to me, I'm so grateful that your back into my life, Fallon."

"Me too," I admitted sheepishly.

I am honestly so glad I came here, because that was a night that changed my life forever.

Authors Note:

Triple update? Wow. I just have so many ideas, I wanna keep writing more and more. I worked really hard on this chapter, so the least you can do is

Vote

Comment

Tell your friends

I love you so much

--Miran❤️