Chapter 11

Harry's P.O.V:

"Fallon, what are you doing here?" I breathed out.

"I, um work at the music company that you were signed into, and Mrs. Moon asked for me to give you this paper to sign," she said. I had finally heard her voice, she sounds just the way I remember.

"Oh, come in. Would you like some tea or water? Sorry but I don't have any coffee," I sheepishly grinned.

"Tea would be fine, I don't even like coffee that much," she smiled shyly.

She's so fucking adorable, I can't help but grin at her.

"Okay, just lay the paper out on the dining table and I'll see you in the living room, maybe we can hang out for a bit?" I asked, hoping she would agree.

"Well, I guess I could stay for ten minutes," she agreed.

Yes!

I walk into the kitchen, upon the cupboard to take out my favourite mug, which is a Mickey Mouse one. I got it from DisneyLand almost four years ago, before all this craziness happened. Before i auditioned for the X-Factor.

I start making the tea, and adding a bit of milk, praying she doesn't hate milk.

I walk out of the kitchen, only to hear Fallon speaking in a low voice. It wasn't low enough that I couldn't hear her. I hid behind the wall while I heard her talking on the phone.

"Yep hey babe. I'm just delivering a document and I'll be home. Oh pizza sounds absolutely ravishing. What are you doing? I miss you too. I'll see you later baby, I gotta go, bye I love you so much."

Baby? I love you so much? Home?

I walked into the room and cleared my throat, indicating that I just heard her conversation. She looked at me, her eyes wide open, and he jaw is formed in an "O" shape.

"Did- Did you hear all t-that?" She asked.

"Um yeah, if you don't mind me asking, but who was it?" I asked her, sounding like a complete douchebag.

"My boyfriend, his name is Miles and he is honestly the cutest boyfriend ever, he-" she cuts herself by biting her lip.

"What's wrong? Why did you stop talking?" I wondered.

"Um, never mind. So anyways, the paper is on the dining table, and I'll be on my way out," she replied, completely avoiding my question.

"Okay, here's your tea by the way," I hand her the tea and she takes a sip, only to start coughing immediately and her face turns red.

"Fallon, are you okay? What's wrong, oh my god?" I started rambling on.

"What is in this tea?" She asks through fits of coughing.

"Milk and sugar," I replied, very scared for what's happening.

"I'm allergic to milk," she starts talking, but only to stop by another cough.

Her face is so read, and it is becoming slightly swollen.

"Dear god, let me take you to the hospital," I grab my keys and put some shoes on quickly.

She just keeps coughing and trying to maintain her breathing.

I carry her bridal style, and quickly put her in my car. Twenty minutes later, we pull up infront of the hospital.

"Hey. She accidentally drank milk and she's very allergic to it." I explain quickly to the receptionist.

"Okay, let me take her straight into the doctors office, as he is free now. You can just wait out here, sir." She smiled politely.

"No, I need to be with her. I need to make sure she's fine," I demanded.

She nods her head, and I carry Fallon all the way into the doctors office and place her on the bed.

I quickly explain to him what's wrong and he nods his head, hurrying to his business.

Three hours later, Fallon is next to me in the waiting room, while we wait to get some medicine.

"I'm really sorry, gorgeous," I
apologised.

She blushed and smiled deeply at my compliment. She didn't answer, only nodding her head and kissing my cheek.

"Mr. Styles?" asked the dude behind the counter of the pharmacy.

I stood up to him and he explained to me all the medicine she needs to take, just incase it happens again.

I mumble a quick 'thank you' and I nod at Fallon, indicating that it's time to leave.

"Thank you so much for bringing me here," she said.

"Well it was my fault," I said apologetically.

She gave me here address, and I drove to her apartment block. She doesn't live that far away from me.

"Can I get your number, you know if you want to hang out again or something. Well I mean obviously that won't happen again, unless your allergic to something else, but let's hope that it won't happen again. Oh and here is you medicine--" she cuts me off from my rambling session with her sweet, angelic laugh.

"Here Harry," she scribbles her number quickly onto my hand and then looks at me," Don't forget to stop by and pass me the paper tomorrow."

"Yeah sure, I'll see you tomorrow, bye Fallon," I smiled at her.

I haven't smiled in such a long time.

She suddenly leans in and gives me a quick peck on my lips, pulling away three seconds after. In such a short while, she still manages to set me completely on fire.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it, I have a boyfriend I don't know what I was thinking. I'm really sorry, I just couldn't help myself, after thinking about you everyday I still remember what your lips taste like--" she cuts herself off, obviously she was thinking out loud.

"It's okay, it's fine. I won't tell anyone," I give her a sad smile. I was actually disappointed she hadn't meant it. At least she admitted that she still thinks about me.

"Thanks for dropping me home, bye," she smiles at me, still a blush on her face.

Damn this girl blushes a lot.

"Bye Fallon, call me if you need anything," I grin at her.

Oh god, how happy I am that she is back into my life.

Authors Note:

Short chapter because this is a double update, I just couldn't help but write. anyways another update tomorrow I promise, a long one this time.

Vote

Comment

Tell your friends

I love you so much

-Miran❤️