Chapter 11

Harry has been waiting for Zayn for 2 days, but his arrival will be tomorrow and he could no longer wait

Harry has been waiting for Zayn for 2 days, but his arrival will be tomorrow and he could no longer wait. He just misses him so much and got a bit restless.

That afternoon he went to the garden when Stella calls him while holding a phone in his hand. She gives the phone to him.

"Who is this.? "

"it's Zayn, he wants to talk to you.. "

His eyes widened and immediately grab the phone.

"Hello? Zayn?" He feels like his heart just leaps away from his chest when he heard his voice on the other line.

"How are you, yeah? "

"I'm okay, how about you?" He sniffle.

"Doin' great.. Just wanna go home.. I want to see you.. "

Harry can't help but smile, it makes him feel so happy to know that he's feeling the same as him. "Same here.. Just go home straight, I'll be waiting here.. "

He heard him giggle. "I will.. "

"Do you want me to cook you something tomorrow when you get home? " He asked him and bite his upper lip. He's not sure of what would he respond to it.

"Will.. how about Caribbean chicken?" Zayn chuckles.

"Caribbean chicken it is. " He smiled. He feels like his heart is about to fly away in happiness that he felt right now.

"What time is your flight tomorrow?"

He sighs. "I'm not sure yet, I still got a lot of things to finish.. "

"But your father said that you're just gonna stay there for 3 days. " He frowned.

"I will try my best, I also want to be with you.. "

He took a deep breath. "I know.. Call me back if you already have a decision." Then he intentionally disconnects the call. He didn't wait for his answer. And laugh after he put down the phone. He knows he's being a dork and acting like a girlfriend. But he just can't help it to act like he own him. He just love the feeling that they finally had a mutual feelings.

The phone ring again, but he ignores it and went outside. Zayn called him like 20x that day. But he never answers. Zayn tried to call Stella's personal number but he told her that he doesn't want to talk to him. The call stops, but Zayn try to call again that afternoon. But he still continues to ignore it. Everytime the phone rings, he would smile and giggle. Stella notices his mischievous behavior.

"How long are you going to torment him, hmn? "

He laugh out loud. "He will call me back this evening. I'll answer his call then ."

After dinner that day, Harry took a quick bath and went to his room waiting for his call

After dinner that day, Harry took a quick bath and went to his room waiting for his call. Not long enough, the phone rings. He immediately feels nervous but at the same time enjoying it. He clear his throat and use his most dramatic voice. He picks up the phone.

"Yes? "

"Whut the f*ck, Harry?! D'you know how many times I called youh, yeah?!"

He bite his lower lip, trying his best not to laugh. He didn't answer.

"You listen, I already arrange a private flight tommoroh, kay. I'll be there ol'right Harry, you hear meh?"

He roared with laughter. He plunks down in the bed and rolled over.

"Oh my god, you really enjoying this.." Zayn uttered. Voice slowly becoming relax.

Harry wipes the tears in his eyes. "I didn't know it would work!" He heard him sigh.

"You really are a twat do you know that.. "

"But it did work!" He chuckles.

He heard him laughed on the other line. "You better make that chicken good cuz your sorry is not even enough."

"No, I'm not sorry."

"Why you--"

They both laughed. That night was their longest conversation. Both enjoying every topic they shared, giving each other opinion and ideas. They almost forgot the time. Before they say their goodbyes, Zayn ask his phone number. Which he provided it to him right away. They ended at 2 am. That night both sleep with a smile in their faces.
-----------------------------------------

Harry woke up by the sound of his phone. He grab it under his pillow and read the message. It's from Zayn. He smiles.

"Good morning apple.. "

He immediately reply. "Good morning, watermelon. I'm up, preparing for your Caribbean! "

Zayn once told him that his favorite fruit is watermelon. He stood up and took a shower before he went to the kitchen. He take a quick breakfast at exactly 8:00 am, and told Stella about Zayn's request for food and she help him preparing the ingredients.

--------------------------

Harry is in the middle of cooking when his phone rings. It's from Zayn, he answer it. This is the 5th time that he call him today.

"How many times do you have to call me? Your disturbing me!" He said, holding the wooden spoon while stirring the chicken in the pan. He heard him giggle at the other line.

"D'you want me to explain the purpose of mobile phone? "

"You're bein' sarcastic! I'm cooking here! " He titter.

Zayn inhale pretending that he can smell his cooking. "hmmn, I can smell it over here! "

"Where are you right now? "

"I'm in the airport right now, waiting for my pilot... I think his here, I'll call you back. "

"Alright, take care and please don't call back. "He smile before putting down the phone.

Aside from Zayn's request, he also prepared his favorite food like, Caribbean veggie wraps. He also bakes some of his favorite bread, like garlic bread and baguette. It took almost 3 hours for him to finish everything but he feels so satisfied with what he cooked for him. Stella wants to help him, but he refuses which she understands, and left him in the kitchen. He's about to put all the food on the dining table when he feels someone's breathe in his ear. He gasps and immediately turn around.

"Zayn! "

He was so close to him that their nose almost touched. He can see clearly his white pair of teeth smiling at him and his long thick eyelashes. But most of all his brown eyes staring straight at him.

"That was fast! " Harry exclaimed, and try to avert his eyes at him. While Zayn still grinning at him uncontrollably. Zayn steps back just enough for him to move a little bit in his spot. But still so close that he can still smell his perfume.

"Good thing, I'm done doing the cooking. I'll just put this in the table."

"Let me help you--" Zayn grab the bowl that his holding and his finger slightly brush his.

After they put all the food on the table, Harry starting to serve him. He served him like a king, first, he let him taste his requested food. Which he gives a thumps up. And then he let him taste the rest of the food. Zayn enjoys all the food and requests another serve from him, which he gladly do so. They've had a long conversation at the dining table before they decided to move to the terrace that is connected to the north wing area.

While walking outside, Zayn ask him if he can smoke. He smiled and nodded. They walk shoulder to shoulder. And decided to take a set to the closest curve wicker sofa while looking at the wide garden in front of them.