Chapter 12

They sat down on that three seater sofa enjoying each other's company

They sat down on that three seater sofa enjoying each other's company. Harry is seated on the edge of the sofa while Zayn is also at the other end. Leaving a gap in the middle.

"Mann, it's been a long time that I haven't eaten like that.. " Zayn chuckle.

Harry also missing doing cooking. It's been a while since Ahlee died. But he's not ready yet to mention Ahlee's name and as much as he can, he wants to avoid any topic about his brother.

"When you called earlier, you said you are in the airport? So, you are not in the Bradford?"

"Yes, I was in London, I just took a private plane to get there and back here, so its not that difficult." He explains. He took a few puffs of his cigarette before throwing it in the ashtray. And turn his head toward him.

"What about you? Why are you so good at cooking?"

He smiled. "In my place, I own a bake shop."

Zayn's eyes widened in surprise. "Really? That's amazing, no wonder you're so good at baking." He smiled and his nose crinkled.

"Y-yeah, I miss cooking, to be honest."

"You can cook here if you want. I'll eat everything you cooked." He smiled. And unconsciously extend his arm and grab a few strands of his hair falling down to his cheeks and gently put it on the back of his ear. Right away Harry felt his cheeks getting piping hot. But Zayn finds it very cute when he saw Harry's reaction. He grinned.

Harry's eyes averted from his gaze. Unable to look him in the eye.

"Harry.. "

"Hmnn..? "

He looks up at him. But he didn't say anything, he just wants him to look at him. Harry's cheeks slowly turn red while waiting for him to say something.

"..Are you scared of me, Harry..?"zayn murmured. Almost whispering.

Harry immediately looked back at him. "N-no, I'm not--it's just that.. You know.. " he paused. "..a lot of things happened a-and, I never thought, we can talk like this.. I mean, just a month ago I--" he stop. He's having a second thought wether if it's okay to tell him.

"Whut..? "

"..Just a month ago I hated you so much that I don't want to see your face again.. "

Harry looked at him waiting for his reaction. But instead of giving him a response, he moves closer to him just enough for both of their shoulders to gently bump.

"When I first saw you in the church, I thought I saw a crying angel.. "He looked up as he imagining that scene again.

Harry looked at him in disbelief. "You liar, you talked to me like you despise me.. "

"Of course, I don't want you to know what's in my head that time. " He gaze at him with hazy half-lidded eyes. This time Harry was able to look him in the eyes.

He can't help but to be amazed by his gorgeous green eyes. It feels like he was drowning by his gaze. Losing his own control, his face slowly moves closer to him and his eyes shifted to his pink plump lips as if begging him to be tasted. He took a deep breath as a sign of defeat. And he seizes the remaining space between their faces.

Our lips brushed lazily. Sticking my savage tongue inside his mouth as he whimpered. Exploring every detail in his luscious mouth. Hungry for more, I grab his head in both hands and shove my tongue deeper in his mouth like I just tasted the sweetest fruit on earth. He grab my arm for support while gasping for breath. I let his lips go and watch him panting. The satisfaction is written on his face. As his eyes are still close still sensing the pleasure of my kiss.

He slowly open his eyes and looked at me with fluttering eyes. I smiled and feel so pleased. He parted his lips like he's going to say something. But I'm staring at his lips, still moist and rosy red from my kiss.

"Z-zyan.. "

Zayn took a deep breath while looking at Harry's face clenching his hand, trying to control his urge not to push him in that curved sofa that they are seated in. He doesn't want to ruin his trust and certainly, he doesn't want to take advantage of the situation. He gave him a weak smile.

"I-it's getting late.. Let me walk you to your room.. "

But as soon as he saw Harry's disappointed face, he almost snaps and thinking of pushing him over and abused him in the sweetest most pleasurable way. But he had to control the beast in him-- that's not him, its not how it goes. He needs to take it easy. Anyway, they have all the time in the world. He stood up first and hold Harry's arm.

They walk side by side while holding hands. But unable to say something. Both are still speechless but ecstatic about what happened. They reached his room and standing in front of his door, eye to eye. Zayn then gently brushes his cheeks at the back of his hand and slowly bump his forehead to his. Both breath heavily.

"Goodnight, apple.. "

"G--goodnight.. "

Zayn open's the door behind him and waited for him to get inside before leaving. Still staring at him before closing the door.

When the door close, both took a deep breath that they've been holding since that kiss earlier. Zayn walks back to his room with a wide smile on his face. While Harry still can't get enough of what happened earlier that he still remember his lips and try to feel the sensation of the kiss. He lay down in his bed while imagining the kiss that they've shared. He touch his lips again and feel his chest. Looking at the ceiling in his room, this thing never happened to him before, not even with Ahlee. It's way to different, everything is different.

"what's going on.. "

Zayn lies in his bed still wide awake. But can't stop smiling. It feels like he just captured a unique, splendid fish that he've been targeting and now its within his grasped. The achievement is astonished that he can't put it in words.

"Finally.. "