Chapter 14 (Mature+)

Harry has been awake for an hour now, but he's still in his bed

Harry has been awake for an hour now, but he's still in his bed. Hiding in his thick blanket. After what happened last night, he doesn't want to see Zayn in the mean time. In his entire life, he has never been humiliated. He admits and is aware that he's not that good when it comes to sex. Even Ahlee said that to him. But what happened to him last night, begging Zayn to let him come is too much. He has never done that before. And thinking about it makes him want to hide in his bed forever. But he admits, the feeling when he came last night was so extreme that it makes him think he still a virgin. But aside from it, is knowing the other side of Zayn. He had no idea that Zayn can be wild and uncontrolled, he is worse than his brother. But the feeling of being touched by him, feels so good, it's addictive. He doesn't want to admit it, but it's the goddamned truth. He heard someone knocked. It's Stella.

"Harry, breakfast is ready!"

"Y-yes, I'm up.. "

"Make it quick, Zayn is waiting for you, he's about to leave now.. "

"shit.. " He moan. He opens the door and she's standing in front of the door.

"S-stella can I stay here for a while, I'm not hungry yet anyway?"

"What do you mean, it's 8:45 am already? "

He paused. If he insists further, she might suspect something. And that is the last thing he wants to happen.

"N-no nevermind, let's go." he give her a fake smile. And they went together to the dining table.

When he entered the area, he saw Zayn already seated in the dining table, reading a newspaper, wearing a suit, looking so fresh and handsome. He just took a quick glance at him, but didn't say anything. He sat in front while Stella and the other maid's starting to serve them. He's stealing a glance at him, trying to read his expression and waiting for him to say something. But he didn't receive any reaction. He took a sigh and try to act normal. After the maids serve them, Zayn put the newspaper on the table and they started eating. But he almost threw his spoon in surprise when he heard him talked. He greeted him good morning.

"M-morning.." He looked at him and Zayn was staring at him with a smirk on his face. And god, how he wants to poke that eye with his fork.

"Hows your sleep, Harry?"

"G-good.. It's good" He almost chokes when he swallows the large piece of beefsteak by accident. Making his eyes widened.

Zayn almost cracked up when he saw his reaction. But he's trying to hide it by giving him a lip tight smile.