Chapter 18 (Mature+)

It takes an hour to complete the check up that Dr

It takes an hour to complete the check up that Dr. Tomlinson performed to Harry. He's in his second trimester now. So far, everything is doing great. The bump is already showing but can still hide to some of his clothes. Zayn is with him for the entire time, sitting on the couch, observing and listening to their conversation. After the check up, they had dinner together, but this time, Zayn sat beside him.

Stella gave them a look but never said anything. But both already knew that she already sense something between them. How could no one notice--when Zayn is always following him like a dog! And the vibes they had is like a spilled perfume, dispersing everywhere!

That evening, they went to the west wing terrace and just enjoyed the specious view of the garden while sitting in that single hanging egg chair. Harry is on Zayn's lap sitting, face pressing in his neck. Having the moment for themselves only, gives them a feeling of peace and bond.

"Seriously Zayn, I can set in the other chair, I'm not light you know.. "Harry said. Staring at his long eyelashes.

"Your weight is fine, how many times do you think I lift you yesterday, hmn? " He smirks.

Harry flush as he hid his face in his neck.

"Sleep in my room. "

He perk his head right away. And give him a look. " No! I sleep in my room. "

"Ok fine, I won't touch you, just stay in my room tonight. "

He raised his brow and looked at him skeptic, arms crossed.

Zayn smile. "I promise I won't touch you babe, I swear! I just want you beside me, in my bed.. "

He stared at him for a minute trying to read his thought. And decided to try if his telling him the truth.

"Alright, I'll sleep in your room, tonight, but no touchy, okay? I'm serious Zayn.."

"Yes! You got my word babe. "