Chapter 16 (Mature+)

Zayn took Harry to his condo, just an hour drive

Zayn took Harry to his condo, just an hour drive. But the place is close to his office. His condo is located on the 25th floor and it occupied the entire floor. It has a wide patio and a swimming pool. Zayn escorted him in the leaving area, as he went to his wine bar and grabbed some wine. They enjoy the taste of the drink. Harry is waiting for Zayn's move. But it seems like Zayn forgot the reason why they were there. Or did he just change his plan?

By thinking about it, it makes Harry anxious. He drinks  his wine in one gulp, and faces him.

"Where is your room?" voice is in calm but solemn.

Zayn paused, didn't expect for a direct question from him. He give him a quick glance. And drank his wine before facing him.

"Are you sure about this, babe? "

"Whut? Are you having a change of plan? "Harry can't believe of what he heard from him. It's clearly an indirect rejection.

"No,  its just.. "

"Jus wut?! You are the one who brought me here and ask me about it!" His voice is showing disappointment.

Just a few moment ago, his so ready to make love to him. He is ready to give his body to him. He is excited to have him as will. Does he not feel the same way? He change his mind so quickly. Does that mean he's not serious when he said that to him? Am I the only one who's taking  this very seriously? Or is he just playing with me?

He wants to throw those questions at him, but he's so upset that he just want to get out of that place. He didn't wait for his reply. He stood up and immediately walked straight to the door. Without looking back. His just a few steps away from the door when Zayn grab his arm and turn him around. Their faces almost crash but before he can pull his grip, Zayn kisses him hard in the mouth. He pushed him and tried to escape from his clasp. But his holding him too tight.

"Harry stop, I'm sorry, babe!" Zayn tried to hold him as he straggled from his embrace.

"I'm sorry, I just don't want you to feel any regret if were going to do this."

At that, Harry stopped struggling and looked him in the eye.

"What are you talking about? If that's the case I shouldn't be following you here, Zayn! I never been so sure in my entire life! "

Zayn smiled at him. "Really? "

"Yes! "

He chuckled. "Alright, c'mere... "
-----------------------------