Chapter 21 (Mature+)

Zayn can't find his phone in his apartment

Zayn can't find his phone in his apartment. So he decided to drive back home in the mansion in a super high speed. When he arrived, he immediately rushed inside but Stella hailed him with a concerned in her face. He already knew Harry is in the house.

"Where is he?"

"He's in his room, packing his things! What's going on Zayn? Why is he crying?"

"I'll talk to him.."

Zayn found Harry putting all his things in his luggage. He slowly step inside the room.

"Are going to leave me?"

"I should have done this a long time ago, Zayn.."Harry said. Without looking at him.

"Harry, she's not my girlfriend, we hardly even see each other.. "

"What are you talking? She's pregnant. But that's not the point.."He paused. But still not looking at him. "Everything she said is right, Zayn. This is wrong.."

"There's nothing wrong of what we do Harry--"

"Yes there is! Look at me, I'm pregnant with your brother, but here I am sleeping at your room!"He spat. This time he looked him in his tearful eyes.

Zayn hold back for a minute before talking back.

"Last night... I told you I'm going to tell you everything and you agree.. I never plan to hide this from you Harry.."He said in a wounded voice.

"What do you want me to say Zayn?- That I'm okay-- You being with her while your being with me? Is that what you want to hear?"

"That's not what I mean.."

"Then what is it?!"

"I just want you to listen to the whole story.. My side of the story.. "

"That you have a girlfriend and she's pregnant with you? Is that it? Voice quavering. "Did you see the way she looked at me? She's the person who won't hesitate to do anything to have you.. And I can't compete with that.."

"You don't have to because she's not what I want.."

He took a deep breath. " I'm sorry, I can't do this--this should not happened.. You and me.. It's a mistake.."He said. Biting his lower lip as he shed tears. His own words is like a stab in his gut. But a feeling of a knife that cut through his chest.

Zayn furrowed looking at him. "Mistake? So I'm a mistake to you..?"

"Yes.." He didn't dare to look at him. He might throw himself at him and surrender again in his embrace. He grab his bag. Eyes on the ground.