Chapter 15 (Mature+)

That afternoon, they just finished finalizing their expense reports and audit reports

That afternoon, they just finished finalizing their expense reports and audit reports. It took almost 4 hours for it to complete with 15 people in
different departments.

Zayn went back to his office and lay down in his long chair, he took off his suit jacket and untied his golden-colored tie. The meeting really gave him a lot of stress lately, a lot of people have suggestions that are hard to decline, most of them won't just accept no for an answer. The trial of keeping it professional, but at the same time putting the business and the people in a good position is hard to comprehend.

He took a deep breath while massaging his head. Then he smiled. He grabs his phone in his pocket and dials a number.

"Wha'cha doin' babe..? "

Simple as that, all his stress was washed away. He lay down on that sofa with a wide smile on his face. After what happened yesterday in his room, he promised him that he won't do it again. And that he will take the lead of whatever they have. There are a lot of things that he wanted to show to him. All the things he loves and places that he loves to visit. So fighting is no place for them. Out of the blue, he got a wonderful idea. He stood up.

"Hey Harry.. Would you want to have a dinner date with me tonight?"

There was a short silence on the other line. It took almost a minute for him to answer. Then he laughed when he heard him shout in excitement. Asking if he's joking or serious.

"Actually, I'm not.. Is that a Yes?"

"Hell yeah! That's definitely a yes!"

He smiled. "Then, I'll pick you up tonight at 7?"

"So we're going out?!"

Harry can't hide his excitement. He just can't believe that he's asking him out, his heart is about to explode. And he wants to cry in a cool way.

"Yes, is there a place that you want to visit? "

"Anywhere is fine actually, as long as I'm with you. "

He was caught of guard. "That's sweet of you babe. You make me want to go there and kiss you all over. "

Harry chuckle. " I'm serious, anywhere is fine.. B-babe... "

Zayn paused and was shocked. It's the first time he heard him calling him like that. His heart suddenly in a rollercoaster.

"Say that again.."

" ..babe.. "

It took a while for him to say it but it did ring in his ear like a Christmas bell.