Chapter 26 (Mature+)

Harry told Gemma everything and she can't stop giggling listening to him like she's listening to a fairytale

"So did something happened?" Gemma can't stop grinning.

Harry's cheeks turn into a ripe apple with her question, and couldn't answer her.

Her eyes widened staring at his face. "Oh my God! So something really happened?" She giggled like a teenager.

"How many times, Harry? Is he good in bed? Is he a good kisser?"Her face slowly getting closer to him. "Is it big?-- oh my god! you have to tell me."

He looked down, trying to hide his face. "Will..y-yeah it's big.. Standing proud when it gets angry.."

Gemma roll over in the bed holding his stomach bursting in laughter.

Harry just realize how funny he describe it to her. Soon they both laugh at each other.

Gemma stayed in his room for quiet a while, playing with the baby. At 8 pm, she went to the other room and told him to go to sleep early, which he complied. He can still hear the people outside in his room. But once the door closed, he immediately dozed off.

------------------------------------------

Harry was awakened when he felt the bed move. He turned his head and found Zayn lying beside him, already changing his clothes.

"I'm sorry, did I wake you up?"

He shook his head. He moved closer to him, wrapping both their arms.

"What time is it?"Harry asked. Pressing his face in the crook of his neck.

"2 in the morning.. They already gone, and your sister is in the other room."

Harry nodded. And slowly trying to stand up. Zayn looked at him confused.

"I need to feed the baby--can you help me, please."He said. As he struggling to walk towards the cradle.

"Zayn chuckled. "Don't even try, just stay in the bed.." Then he stood up and slowly carried the baby to him.

Harry place the baby in his chest and guided her for her milk. He sighs as a relief when the baby finally guzzles his nipple. But he laughed when he saw Zayn staring at them looking so fascinated.

"Wow.. How did you do that?" He asked. Eyes still staring at the baby.

"I learn this from my doctor." He smiled. "It's getting late now, get over here and go back to sleep."

Zayn nodded and lay down beside him after giving him a quick kiss in the lips.

"Will talk first thing in the morning."

"I know.. Good night."

------------------------------

But the next morning, they never got the chance to talk since they arguing whether he would go back to the mansion or Redditch

But the next morning, they never got the chance to talk since they arguing whether he would go back to the mansion or Redditch. It was their first fight since he came back and Harry can't believe they're having this arguments after giving birth.

"I can't believe this, I just came back and here we are fighting again.." Zayn frowned. Standing in front of the bed, arms crossed.

"Same here, I said I can't leave my place again. Your father gave me a huge amount of money to build my bakeshop. I just can't abondoned it, Zayn." Harry said. Sitting at the edge of the bed.

"You want to take care of your bakeshop in that condition, you can't barely walk!"

"I can manage.. And besides stalla will help me.. "

"Screw you and your bakeshop.." Zayn pacing in the room in desperation. He wants to be with Harry and he misses him so much but it seems like he's the only one who's having that thought. And that makes him lose his cool.

"How dare you!" Harry's voice raised, eyes getting reddish. This is the first time he saw Zayn losing his composure.

Zayn took a deep breath. And realize his action was too much for Harry. He slowly walked towards him and kneel in front, while holding Harry's both hands. His trying to calm down.

"Babe, you know I miss you so much.. We've been away for almost 3 months. You can't imagine how desperate I am to see you and to be with you and the baby.. But I can't stay in Redditch because of my work.." He said. Trying to cool down and to avoid things to go to worse.

Harry is looking at the opposite direction, avoiding Zayn's gaze, giving him a tight lip. "This is my place too. And that bakeshop means a lot to me Zayn. I don't know what I'm going to do with it if I'll go back to the mansion. Who's going to take care of it?" Harry said in a pleading voice, hoping he can understand him.

"Then what kind of set up do you want for us to be together, babe?"

"Y-you can visit us here when you have time off and--"

Zayn immediately stood up, hand clenching. "Thats your plan?! that's not what I want Harry! What I want is you and baby in my place in Bradford where I can hold you both whenever and wherever I want!"

Harry bit his lower lip, its the sweetest thing he heard from him. He was tongue tied.

"Let me ask you.. Did you ever miss me when I was away?"

"What kind of question is that, of course I miss you!"

"Then why are we having this conversation, Harry?!"

"B-becuase you refuse to understand me! This is also my home, my place!"

Zayn took a deep breath. He brushes his hair in his bare hands, face is dejected. "You know what--do what ever you want. If you wanna stay here--then stay here! I don't fucking care anymore! " Zayn walked out in the room slamming the door closed.

------------------------------------------

After a few moments, Gemma enter the room and sit beside him, rubbing his back to give him comfort. He heard her sigh.

"We heard you conversation.."

Harry sniffled. "M'sorry.."

"You know.. I don't want to butt in, but I'm a bit concerned for you Harry. Is this really what you want? To be away from him?"

"I don't want to be away from him, I want us to be together but I don't want to ditch my place either!"

"I understand what you're trying to say, Harry.. But it's different now.."

Harry turned his head towards her. Can't believe of what he heard from her.

"What d'you mean?"

"I mean.. You already have a child, and Zayn will--... We all know that he will be the father of your child.. If you look at the picture, you are a Family now. You have much bigger responsibility.. What I'm trying to say is.. You have to put some priority now and at the same time make some sacrifices.. That's all I'm trying to say.."

"Are you suggesting that I will follow him and go back to Bradford?" Eyes frowned looking at her in confusion.

"It's not for me to decide Harry.. But I want you to think this very carefully.."