Chapter 25 (Mature+)

Harry was speechless looking at the man standing behind the door talking with the doctor. The man that he has been thinking about every night and day. Standing there high and mighty. Eyes lock on him, breathless while their eyes can't take off from each other. He went inside and slowly walk towards him.

"Babe.."

Stella cant stop pacing in the lobby, holding his phone

Stella cant stop pacing in the lobby, holding his phone. She's been calling a lot of people, informing about Harry's situation. She's done talking to Yaser and he told her he'll be coming in the hospital.

It's been 2 hours since Zayn went inside the delivery room. She can't explain how happy she is to find out that Zayn already arrived in the UK this morning. He's been through alot, this couple of months. Traveling from America to Pakistan and back in Bradford. Zayn never misses to inform her everything, in exchange she inform him about Harry's day to day basis. It's their secret as Zayn plans to keep it from Harry. She feels bad to think that these two pairs need to be separated just because of one person's selfishness.

----------------------------

Harry slowly open his eyes, and the first thing he felt is the pain in his entire body. He blinked, and saw Zayn sitting on the long couch sleeping. Until now, he couldn't still believe that he was there with him. Earlier in the delivery room, Zayn didn't let go of his hand. Words can't explain how happy and thankful he is, that he came in the right time. He slowly set up straight in the bed still staring at the man sleeping on the couch. He smiled as he silently cried in happiness.

Zayn woke up by a sound of sniffles. He open his eyes and saw Harry wiping his tears while looking at him. He stood up and sat beside him. He grabbed both his hands and gently kissed it.

"You really came back.."

"Of course I came back. I told you that.." Zayn bent over and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. And brush the tips of his nose to him.

"You did a good job there babe, I'm so proud of you.."

"Because you are there.."

Their sweet moment was interrupted when the doctor and a nurse, holding his baby, entered the room.

"Sorry for interrupting your loving couple's moment, but your daugther is here.." The doctor said, smiling at them. "And I'll be doing a quick check up for you, Harry."

The nurse went to Zayn instructing him to hold the baby while the doctor was still doing a quick examination with Harry. Harry can't stop smiling while watching him holding the baby awkwardly and making a funny face. After the doctor is done, Zayn slowly pass the baby to him.

The doctor went to zayn and gave him a form to fill up some information. After Zayn completed the form, the doctor was shocked when he read the details in the paper.

"Malik? You mean you're the son of Mr. Yaser Malik?" Eyes widened. Both him and the nurse were surprised.

Zayn just simply nodded as a response. And went to Harry who's enjoying looking at the baby.