Chapter 17 (Mature+)

"You're amazing

"You're amazing ..can I move..?"

"Y-yes.. "

Zayn giving him kisses all over his sweating face before starting to move his hips. As soon he trust his inside and hitting the spot, Harry howl in pleasure. Zayn stared at his seductive face biting his lower lip. Looking at him with full of lust.

Zayn continue trusting and everytime he slides in, Harry would moan in pleasurable agonizing way.
Staring at his face turn him on so much that he reach to his face and touch it. From his cheeks down to his lips, then he insert his thump into his mouth.

Harry took his finger in his mouth, licking and sucking it while their staring each other. He smirk when he saw him twitching when he suck it showing his tongue in seductive way.

"You're so beautiful babe.. "

"And your gorgeous.."

Then Zayn suddenly banging him hard. Pounding his inside like a mad man.

"oohh!!" He gasp. Harry can feel his inside is about to burst.

Both in high now, Zayn went even faster gripping his arm. As they got closer, Zayn grab his behind and squeeze it.

Harry's voice echoed in the room when they both hit it. Body's trembling in gratification.

Harry lay besides him, catching his breath. Unable to open his eyes in exhaustion.

Zayn grab him and give him a quick kiss in the lips.

"Are you okay..? "

"Yes.. I want to sleep now.." Harry said. And he heard him chuckle.

"Okey.. Lets go to sleep.. "
--------------------------------

Zayn woke up the next morning but still on the bed, watching the person next to him sleeping like a baby

Zayn woke up the next morning but still on the bed, watching the person next to him sleeping like a baby. His curly hair covered half of his face, mouth slightly open and he can hear him breathing. Still can't believe of what happened last night. But his hoping his not being too rough, his really trying his best not to do it hard though.