Chapter 13 (Mature+)

The next day Harry woke up in a great mood with a smile on his face

The next day Harry woke up in a great mood with a smile on his face. He went to the kitchen and found Stella preparing breakfast that morning. He greeted her.

"Your up early, Harry.." She smiled at him.

"Yeah, got a good sleep last night.. "

"Of course you do.. "

He dodge his gaze at her and pretend that he didn't hear her.

"D-do you want me to help you? "

"Nah, it's okay, I'm just making your own breakfast.."

Harry looked at her in confusion. Stella notice it.

"Oh Zayn went out early today, got an early meeting in the office.. "

"Oh I see.. " Voice drop. He heard Stella chuckle.

"Dont worry, he'll be back Harry, he told me to let you know and he might call you.. "

He then remember that he left his mobile phone in his room, he quickly went back leaving Stella smiling at him. When he reached his room and grabbed his phone, he immediately saw five missed calls and seven text messages.

"shit.. "

He quickly open each message.

"Morning apple.. "
........
"Harry..? "
.........
"Are you still sleeping?"
............
"Why won't you answer my call? "
...........
"Why won't you pick up the godamn phone?! "
............
"Pick up the fuckin phone! "
............
"If you won't answer my call right now, I swear to god. "
.........
He can't help but to laugh after reading those messages. And about to reply to him when his phone rings and sees his name in the screen. He answer immediately.

"What the fook?! I've been callin youh ten times already!"

"Ten? I just got 5 missed calls from you. "He covered his mouth holding his laughter. He heard him paused for about five seconds.

"Is this one of your jokes again..? "

He crack-up. "Alright, I'm sorry, I thought your here so I went out leaving my phone in my room. " He heard him sighed.

"Do you know that you are the only person in this world who can still laugh after seeing me angry? "

"Really? I like that. " He heard him moan.

"Are you going to be late today? "

"I'm not sure--maybe.. "

"Can you text me or call me when you get home? "

He heard him giggle. "If that's what you want, I will comply. "

They both laugh. They talked for a couple of minutes before they decided to end the call. Harry went back to Stella and told her that he already recieved a call from Zayn.