Chapter 8

Harry is already fully clothes early in the morning

Harry is already fully clothes early in the morning. He's very excited to meet the doctor and hear the news about his pregnancy. Aside from it, he's also looking forward to seeing Zayn again.

Stella knocks on the door.

"The doctor is here.. "

"Thanks stella, I'll be right there. Is Zayn here? "

"No. He went out early today, he got a meeting that he needs to attend to. "

"I see.. "he uttered. Voice dropped in dismay.

He went to the living area where the doctor is waiting but found out that the doctor is the same person who took care of him when he fainted.

"Harry, it's nice to see you again.. " he smiled as he greeted him. Same approached when he first saw him in the hospital. Very friendly and warm.

That day was very distressing for Harry and was not able to respond to him in a good way. But this time he give him his warmist smile and give him a quick hug.

"Thank you for coming here." Harry saw him flushed and was a bit astonished.

"I think this is the proper time to introduced my self-- I'm Doctor Louis Tomlinson. You can call me Lou.."

"I'm Harry Styles, you can call me hazz.. "

They laughed.

"alright, you can lay down so we can start.."

He lifted his shirt up and slowly fondles his little bump. Harry can't stop twitching as he tried his best not to burst out laughing. But the doctor seems to notice it.

"Are you ticklish on your belly, Harry?"

He crack-up. "yes, I'm sorry! "

They started laughing. "it's okay you can set down, I'll just ask you some questions for now.. "

He started asking him questions about his eating habits, like if he has any allergies or if he smokes, drinks. If he was taking any pills prior to his pregnancy. He also ask him if he's taking any vitamins at the moment and he told him he's not taking any. The doctor gives him a list of vitamins that he can recommend. He also advises him to do some short exercises like walking. He took his blood pressure and told him it's in a normal rate. He also took some blood samples in him and put them in a bag. After more than an hour of discussion, Louis provides him a booklet where they can monitor his daily check-up.