How did it happen? (Part 2)

"Ha... ha... ha..."

"I have tohurry"

 Please be safe.

10 MINUTES AGO

"Shikamaru, why are you here? I thought that you were still off the office",

"Hokage-sama, you know that I can not relax when Konoha, the Shinobi Union, and peace, are on the line",

"How many times do I have to tell you not to call Hokage-sama, just use my name", Kakashi signed while rubbing his head with his left hand.

"I know that you came here to help us; however, to be honest with you, we already have the upper hand on this issue."

"Could you please tell me what is going on. Was what Yurito said true?"

"It is true that there are some shinobi disappearances from Konoha, but Sasuke is already on the move and he investigates those events", Kakashi pointed out while sitting in his chair and turning his back to Shikamaru.

"Sasuke is currently in the Land of Hot Water. He believes that the Dark Thunder Group might know something about those disappearances"

"What? The Dark Thunder Group? The group where Karyu is leader?", Shikamaru asked surprised.

"Yeah. The one who admires Sasuke", the white-haired person answered him, as he was staring with a blank face, out of the window.

"How can he be related to our problem?",

"Apparently, he declared that he wants to surpass Sasuke. That is why, he is trying to lourhim in the Land of Hot Water, and kill him",

"And how can we have the upper hand here? I don't understand", the Nara man asked in confusion.

"Sasuke, already defeated him and he is currently interrogating him. That is why you do not have to worry. You might be smarter and more strategic than Sasuke, but I believe that he would be alright. We have already sent a back-up ANBU team, with Sai", now Kakashi was facing the man in front of him.

"That is why, I want you to go back to your wife", he continued while smiling towardsShikamaru.

"Are you sure Kakashi? Can I really go?"

"Of course. You should spend your free time with your family. Moreover, if I am not wrongyou have your birthday in a few days. Now go!"

BAAM.

Before Shikamaru could reply to Kakashi, the door opened with a massive sound.

Both men turned towards the sound to understand what it was. Apparently, Yurito came in the office without knocking first. He had a stressful look on his face and that was weird as he is usually smiling, no matter the situation.

"Something is wrong", Shikamaru thought to himself as he examined the younger person in front of him.

"Shikamaru-kun", Yurito addressed the Nara man, "there is a problem".

"Crap. I knew it", Shikamaru whispered, "What is going on?", he asked.

"Your mother called. It seems that Temari was rushed to the hospital", the blonde person answered.

"WHAT?",

"She did not say much. She just said that she saw some blood from Temari and that they are heading at the hospital. You have to hurry".

Shikamaru said nothing and starting running.

Why?

Why did this happen?