Keeping you safe

"What do we know about this boy?", Kankurou asked Gaara. The siblings were in the Kazekage's office, and they were talking about the child. The news about a young kid with a Magnet Release, who does not know how to use their power, could be bad news in the long term and could threaten the peace in the Shinobi world.

It has already been 5 days since Shikamaru left for his journey to Konoha. Suna decided to send out three teams to search for the kid, but they have not found him yet. They were able to know that he was male, and that he was approximately one year old.

"The only thing that we really know is that he is a Kekkei Genkai. His Magnet Release should relate to the Kazekage clan. We need to know more about him and research more on our family's archives", Gaara responded.

"Baki, Temari, and I, we researched our family's archives; but we were not able to find anything helpful. The only documentation of Magnet Release was about the Third and Fourth Kazekage, you, and Kajura. We do know that Kajura possesses the ability to combine Earth and Wind Release nature transformations, allowing him to access the Magnet Release Kekkei Genkai. However, you and our father inherited the Magnet Release. It could be easily assumed that due to the young age of the child, he is related to the Kazekage clan", he explained to the younger sibling.

Gaara did not interrupt Kankurou, and he just nodded at what his brother was saying. After he Kankurou finished talking, he said "I understand. So, it is important to find that child and know more about him".

"Exactly. We could arrange two more jonin teams to look for the child", Temari shared her thoughts with her brothers.

"Yeah, you are right", Gaara agreed with Temari's idea.

"In the meantime, I think that I should return to Konoha. I need to go back", Temari explained to her brothers.

"When are you going back?", Kankurou asked her.

"I think I would take tomorrow's morning train for Konoha"

"Alright", Gaara said.

"Matsuri asked me to accompany me to Konoha. She said that she had a few days off, and that she wanted to visit Konoha. I told her that if she got permission from you, she would be able to come", she shared with her younger brother.

"Of course. She has the right to do whatever she wants with her days off", Gaara pointed out while standing up from his chair and getting closer to Temari. "I will sign the permission paper when she and Yukata get here with Shikadai", he continued.

Before even finishing his sentence, someone knocked on the Kazekage's door.

"Come in", Gaara said in his usual calm voice.

"Temari-samaaaaa... Kankurou-sama.... Gaara-sama.... We are here", both said in a loud voice as soon as they opened the door.

The unexpected cheerfulness of the kunoichis and the fact that both Temari and Kankurou were focused on their conversation, startled the two siblings and Kankurou gasped. Due to that Shikadai woke up and started crying because he got scared by the noise.

"Matsuriiiii, you woke up Shikadai-sama", Yukata said in a low voice while smacking Matsuri's right hand.

"Shikadai-sama... I am so sorry... Please forgive me", Matsuri said in a pleading voice as she was patting Shikadai's head. The Nara baby was in the carrier and was facing in front of him, so Matsuri did not know that he was sleeping.

"It is alright Matsuri, don't worry about it. It was about time that he would wake up", Temari pointed out with Shikadai in her arms. She was trying to calm him down and make him stop crying.