I would take back what is mine!

Wait for me Temari. I will make you mine!

After making sure that the Konoha team left, he immediately started running towards Lambda, Omicron, and Temari.

In less than 20 minutes, he was able to catch up with his teammates.

"Hey Kappa, you are back", Omicron disclaimed.

"Yeah", he answered towards her.

"Did you make sure that we are not being followed?"

"Who do you think I am, Lambda?"

Hearing that the taller man frowned and turned to Kappa's direction.

"That's the thing Kappa. I don't know who you are. Not like I care, but we need to complete our mission", he said and turned his back to the shorter man.

The truth is that even if the three of them are a team, they didn't know any personal details about the other people. The only thing that they knew about each other, even though they were training together since they were teenagers.

"Would you two just stop already? We got Temari, and now we only need to take to our leader", Omicron yelled at them.

"She is right. If you want, I can carry Temari now", Kappa suggested.

"No. It's alright. I will do it", Lambda responded.

-------------------------------------------

It was the crack of dawn when Sai, Naruto, Shizune, and C entered in Konoha Village. It was obvious that Naruto was disappointed and frustrated. Once again, he made a promise to a close friend, and he couldn't keep it. He didn't know how to tell Shikamaru that he lost them. He would be devastated.

"Alright", Sai said, and Naruto turned his attention to him. "I know that we came back with empty hands, but I believe that this was the wisest decision, as our opponents have powerful abilities that we don't know. It was too risky. We are going to report what happened to Hokage-sama".

"Then, Shizune I want you to escort C at a hotel and both of you rest, because we won't know when we would leave again", he said while facing them. "As for Naruto and I, we would visit the Nara household and talk with Shikamaru", he continued.

-----------------------------------

"I believe that it wasn't just intentional Temari's abduction", Matsuri said.

While Sai's team were on their way to Kakashi's office, in the Nara household, Shikamaru, Yoshino, and Matsuri were still awake and talking.

Hearing the young girl saying that, Shikamaru flinched.

"What do you mean by that Matsuri?", Yoshino was first to ask.

"I might be wrong, but I feel that I have seen before one of the rogue ninjas. His eyes and stare reminded me of someone", she explained. "I am talking about the shorter man,"

"Kappa", Shikamaru immediately interrupted her.

"I am not sure about his name. However, I have the feeling that he had been to Suna before for Temari"

"What?", Shikamaru raised his voice.

Yoshino said nothing. She decided to listen to the younger Suna kunoichi.

"Shikamaru-san, I might be wrong and think of him as someone else. So, please don't get nervous", Matsuri said in an apologetic voice. She thought that Shikamaru was getting more nervous because of her.

"You are right Matsuri. We are just making speculations", the Nara man voiced as he tried to calm down. "Could you maybe remember when that man came to Suna?".